Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#433637 by Troy Platt Thu May 19, 2022 8:53 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 11:13:01 +0000
Subject: Greetings,

Greetings,

Please forgive me for stressing you with my predicaments and am sorry to approach you through this media because it serves as the fastest means of communication. I came across your Email from my personal search and I decided to contact you believing you will be honest to fulfill my final wish before I die
I am Mrs. Kathrine Lopez 62 years old from Belgium, I am childless and have being infected with Covid-19 Virus currently in isolation center here in Brussels And also i have being suffering from a prolonged critical cancer, my doctor confirmed that I may not live beyond two months from now as my ill health has defiled all forms of medical treatment.

Since my days are numbered, I’ve decided and willingly to fulfill my long-time promise to donate to you the sum of 6.300.000.00 euro I inherited from my late husband Mr. Richard Lopez, which I deposited in a bank, I need a very honest person who can assist in transfer of this money to his or her account and use the funds for charity work of God while you use 35% for yourself.
I want you to know there is no risk involved, it is 100% hitch free & safe. If you would be interested in assisting in getting this fund into your account for a charity project to fulfill my promise before I die please let me know immediately.

I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality as I wait for your reply.
Best Regards
Mrs Kathrine Lopez

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement