Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#433632 by Ian Page Thu May 19, 2022 6:25 am
Subject: OFFICE OF: 46th President of the United States of America.
Received: Wed 18 May 2022 at 23:54

Office of the United States of America President.
The White House, Washington, D.C., United States

Kind Attention,

I , JOE BIDEN JR, Newly elected 46th President of United States of America, I hereby thank everyone for their support in the past election and after my official visual meeting with US, Department of Justice, U.S Department of Treasury, IRS- Internal Revenue Service, USA Secretary Of States, National security council, Saudi Arabia King, German Chancellor , Prime Minister of the United Kingdom concerning the delay in releasing your long out-standing payment.

Today because of COVID19 pandemic that befalls the entire world , I hereby signed and approved immediate release of all long out-standing funds and covid19 compensation funds as promised in my election manifesto.

Your payment fill is under my table now waiting for your confirmation for release of your fund $10.5million dollars.

Note that your consignment is in the vault of the U.S Department of Treasury waiting for immediate delivery at your house.

I want your urgent response for the next step for the immediate release of your fund.

Be advised to treat as urgent and get back to me today unfailingly if you really want to receive your fund because I have limited time.

Signed

President JOE BIDEN
46th President of the United States of America.
Advertisement