Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#433620 by Ian Page Thu May 19, 2022 5:40 am
Reply to: [email protected]
Subject: For you
Received: Wed 18 May 2022 at 18:42

Dear friend,

My name is Mrs. Julie Edward, a widow suffering from a long time illness. I am currently admitted in a private hospital in England, recently my husband died through Corona virus which affected my health badly. I have some funds left behind for me by my late loving husband. We were married for 35 years without a child and I have done a lot of charitable work, helping the orphans and poor people in the street.

Our second home was recently donated to our local church and I have a sum of £39,525,000.00 left which is in possession with a financial institution in England and I need you to receive this fund to help yourself, improve your family life and the public in general.

The reason why I am donating this sum is to affect your life positively, I don't know you in person but the holy spirit has inspired me to help an unknown individual outside my relations, who are not lacking because of my charitable gestures to them. Hence I've taken this instruction to obey God's words.

I found your email address from the internet and decided to contact you. I would tell you more about myself and my husband. After your answer to my email, if you are lucky, I will instruct my lawyer to include your name in the WILL documents and all the legal documents needed for you to receive this fund in your country.

Remember, this is an instruction inspired by God. I've done a lot of help to others whom I've known in person. But I don't know you.

My alternative email: [email protected]

Your Sister in the Lord

Mrs. Julie Edward
Advertisement