Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#433612 by Ian Page Thu May 19, 2022 5:11 am
Reply to: [email protected]
Subject: OFFER
Received: Wed 18 May 2022 at 14:52

Dear Honorable,

I am George Marks the Current- Vice Chairman, Julius Berger Nigeria construction Company, I write to you officially to know if you are willing to sell your contract/Inheritance information with the Nigerian Government or African Sub- Region to us since you have not been able to receive your funds.

We understand that your fund has already been declared paid to the Federal Government of Nigeria by the Corrupt Bank/ Government officials that handled your fund payment, and all this while you have been fighting to receive your fund without knowing that the Corrupt bank/Government Officials that handled your fund payment diverted your fund to a trading Company in London, and have been trading with your fund on Stocks and Bonds without your knowledge and still frustrating / ripping you off by making you pay bills to frustrate you.

We have very high understanding with the Nigerian Government and we have connections with top financial governing bodies in Nigeria and London. We are making you an offer to sell your Contract/Inheritance information to us, while we pay you directly through one of our offshore banking accounts and go for the fund with the information which you will give us.

I await your quick response today.

Yours Sincerely,
George Marks
Vice Chairman
Julius Berger Nigeria Construction Company.
Advertisement