Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#430598 by Troy Platt Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:58 am
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2022 15:23:23 +0000
Subject: Attention: Beneficiary,

CC:
TO: INTERNATIONAL COMMERCIAL BANK (ICB)
TO: MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS OF SENEGAL.
THE DATE: 01/27/2022
------------------------------------------
Attention: Beneficiary,
Department of Justice and Human Rights under the approval of the president-elect. My name is Jurgen Ebner, Deputy Executive Director of Europol, Directorate for Governance.
We hereby receive a notification that you has been dealing with some scammers on the Internet.

After our investigation, we discovered that your full name and phone number were listed among the scam victims who were supposed to be compensated by the Federal Government in the sum of $1,000,000.00 (only one million dollars) and no deductible to transfer /deliver to you by the special agent in the Security department.

We hereby require your complete information to avoid wrong transfer/delivery.

Full name....
Home address..
Mobile phone..
Occupation....

You have been compensated with the sum of $1,000,000.00 ( one million dollars only) from the Federal Government and on the reconfirmation above detailed, the payment will be deposited to you online from the International Commercial Bank (ICB) Senegal, with the account that you will be able to start transfer your funds by yourself without further delay.

Act accordingly.
Sincerely
Jurgen Ebner

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement