Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#430585 by AlanJones Fri Jan 28, 2022 3:09 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: COVID 19 COMPENSATION FUNDS PAYMENT ORDER
Tel. No.: +12016233007

Dear Email Owner ,

COVID 19 COMPENSATION FUNDS PAYMENT ORDER

This is to inform you that we have deposited your funds of $10.5 million with HILLSBURGH BANK, these funds are compensation for covid 19 victims, scam victims, delivery failures, contracts failures etc.

The IMF has ordered the funds recovered during this pandemic to be shared to people listed around the World as a compensation. This notice has been directed to you because your email address was found in one of the files and computer hard-disk during the meeting.
Since your email address is among the lucky beneficiaries who will receive compensation funds, we have arranged your payment to be paid to you through Bank transfer or Through ATM Card delivery.

You are advised to Contact Mr Fabian Patricks, the payment officer who will direct you to Hillsburgh Bank for further transfer of your funds.

Thanks for your understanding as you follow instructions while I wait to hear from you today.

Yours in Services

Mr Fabian Patrick
email [email protected]
Call/text (201) 623-3007
Whats-app +1(201)623-3007

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#438582 by Link Mon Mar 06, 2023 11:24 am
Mr Fabian Patrick
[email protected]
[email protected]
Elizabeth Monaco

Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2023 09:29:34 +0100

Subject: Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ

My name is Mrs Elizabeth Monaco from Canada. I am married to an Indian man, we moved to the United States of America, by the Grace of God, I am a new christian convert, suffering from long term invasive cancer of the breasts, my Doctor already told me that I have a few more weeks to live. I have $10.5 million funds deposited at Hillsburgh Bank in Canada and I would like to donate the funds to you for charity work. Please can I trust you with these funds? Are you sure you can carry out my wish to use the funds for charity projects in your country? I hope you don't disappoint me. Kindly contact the Hillsburgh Bank Manager Mr Fabian Patrick though below details for more information on how to release the funds to you.

Name: Mr Fabian Patrick
Email address: [email protected]

Thank you and God bless you

Mrs Lizzy Monaco

If you're here because you received the same email as what I posted and you're wondering if it's a scam...YES, it's a scam