Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#430551 by Troy Platt Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:43 am
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2022 18:35:51 +0100
Subject: Blessings to you

Blessings to you,

I am Mrs. Judith Smith. I am from the Republic of Ireland. Born in Ohio in the United States of America. I was legally married to Mr. Hilary Smith, a South African citizen, born and brought up in Switzerland. I lived with my husband in Switzerland for 32 years before we moved down to South Africa 1985 after my husband retired in 1984,

I am 71 years of age and by the Grace of God. I am a new Christian convert suffering from long time cancer of the breast in our 40 year of marriage. There was no child in the course of our marriage. My husband was involved in the January 2000 Kenya plane crash and died with all other passengers on board.

I just want to appeal to you if you can handle charity works for the motherless children and the less privileged because I cannot handle it on my own due to my fragile health condition. May the Lord continue to bless you abundantly as you do this.

Blessings,

Mrs. Judith Smith

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement