Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#430515 by Troy Platt Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:36 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2022 00:05:14 -0800
Subject: International Funding Department

My name is Oswald Ozzie. I am 79 years old. I happened to be the former account officer to the late Rosemary Williams. Former Director of International European Union Human Right Affairs. who passed away 8 years ago after fighting with blood cancer for so many years. please I want you to take me as your family and a friend and help me accomplish this project which i have in mind. The words in your response will give me great Joy. This is a good charity project I have to place in your hands. My dear I will only say to you with reason of my (Covid-19), I am unable to speak but all I want is that the money is first safe in your hand before I meet the Lord so that it can be used for a good purpose. Even surgery which is a last resort has been done, but I believe it's a price we all have to pay someday. I am not afraid of death, the disease has already spread into the stomach and intestines. It is for this same reason I have randomly searched through the email directory to find somebody who has the predisposition to accomplish the task of passing through the process of this good charitable work of God, and service to humanity. since I cannot do this myself due to my failing health condition. It is also the reason for this random search that yielded your contact email address with which I sent you my first email. Note that this was just a probing move to establish contact, because I am sure you know as well as I do know that most people would happenly snatch the offer considering the large amount involved and more also since the disbursement of this fund would be entirely in the hands of the claimant. If we can proceed based on certain indices as well as intuitive feeling I would deduce. I hope my first email did not embarrass you? If it did, I apologize for it. For these reasons I went through all the necessary legal processes to keep the funds with the (IMF) International Monetary Fund. And the (HARTWAGNER FINANCE/LAW FIRM) Because I want the fund released to a trustable and capable hands for disbursement. Other such funds that were released to my relatives to be disbursed to charity organizations, and the (Covid--19) victims around the world, all were plundered and used for their personal purposes. In regard to that wicked art, I have decided that within the confines of my hospital room and the privacy of my computer (to which I have internet connection) to randomly search for a reliable and suitable child of God I can transfer ownership of the funds to, and after claiming the money, disburse 80% of the ($9,000,000,00) Nine million dollars to any registered charity organizations and the (Covid-19) of your choice in various countries and then retain 20% of the money for your effort. The ($9,000,000,00) Nine million dollars Is with the (IMF) International monetary fund, and the (HARTWAGNER FINANCE/LAW FIRM). This is not a business proposal and I do not expect any returns or share of the money. I am dying and I have distributed most of my earthly possessions to various individuals, groups, and organisations.This funds is the only thing left. And It is unknown to my other relatives. If I do not find a suitable person to disburse the funds to as I plan, then on my death the (IMF) and the (Finance/LawFirm) holding the money would have to notify my next of kin to claim the deposit as stipulated on the deposit agreement. And from what I have seen of how they spent the other funds I designated for the same purpose, leaving the fund in their care would be a colossal waste of all I have worked and lived for.
The funds in question can be sent to you through Western Union Or International Bank Wire transfer by the IMF/IFD International Funding Department,...
Reconfirm the below information to avoid wrong transfer of your fund.
1. Full Name:
2. Bank Name
3. Account number
3. Routine number
4. Current mailing Address
5. Mobile Number
6. Age
7. Current Job
Reply with this CODE: -IMFCIV40071 with the above contact details to the below email as soon as you receive this message to pick up your first payment............................. ([email protected]) ([email protected])

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement