Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#430496 by Troy Platt Sun Jan 23, 2022 7:58 am
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 11:08:01 +0100
Subject: Please join me, Let's Save The Life of David .
To: [email protected]

Let us Save The Life of David

If you have a child or you are looking forward to getting one please don't skip this email. This is very important as it concerns a boy who is between life and death. we have to save him.
If you can't make a donation to help him, at least you can say a word of prayer for this little boy. I got an email from his father whom I have known for over 5 years now and have been trying to help get a visa to come do his masters here in the US. I have met him and his family once on my trip to Nigeria. David is a fine gentle boy who is full of hope and aspires to play basketball in future.

Help is urgently needed to save the life of his child, he and his wife have spent all their life savings and have no one to turn to. They can't just watch their kid die for nothing when they could reach out to people they know and ask for financial assistance. The boy needs a new kidney and would require about $50,000 for a kidney transplant in India. He and his wife have reached out to me to help, but there is nothing much I can do than to share this message with my fellow Americans whom I believe might share the same view and ideology about humanity with me.

I have been able to send them $5,000 and I also helped them raise another $8000 from friends and families, I am taking care of a sick uncle in Boca Rotan, Florida, it is costing me so much money, time and energy because he is 78 years old and weak. What else can we do to define humanity, love and giving in us, this is the opportunity to show the humanity God planted in us. The family needs help, whatever you can do to assist them, please kindly do so. You can reach out to the family through their email (EKANEM DUKE JOHNSON, EMAIL: [[email protected]] TELEPHONE: +2348125208021), whatever you can do to assist the family please donate directly to the family. You can call him and pray for his child, it is all good and God bless you.

This child's name is David, he undergoes kidney dialysis every 2 weeks which costs the family about $350 every 2 weeks, David is very ill now, the family is low on finance, they need assistance and all the prayers they can get. They have tried a lot of medications, medicine and consultation but still nothing and they are holding on, the David is fighting hard to stay alive, imagine if this was your child, I pray we do not go through such a harrowing kind of situation. David's condition is getting worse each day. The doctor said he needs to go for surgery ASAP.
David is battling with his life now his parents sold everything they had, even sold everything in their new store cheaply just to keep paying for dialysis so that the hospital would not discontinue treatment.

Please I beg you in the name of God in Heaven, find it in your heart to help the Family to save David's life . Nothing is too small, your widow's might would surely be rewarded bountifully by God Almighty. Please do not harden your heart because you have not met them, I have met the family once and I am sure about the tribulations they are going through. Please show love and care,as the Lord Jesus shows us love unconditionally, HE loved us before we loved HIM. We cannot let David die.

I have taken it upon myself to pay their flight ticket to India once the medical fee is completed. Your Cheerful & Heart felt Donations would be multiplied by God.

God bless you as you respond as a destiny helper to the call to save David. I believe that God will use you to touch the life of this young boy and his family.

Thank you and God be with you all.

Stacey Gomez.
Telephone: 719-900-1046.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement