Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#430440 by Troy Platt Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:36 am
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Subject: I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU..(URGENT)!
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 22:00:04 -0800

Attention.

My name is Tom Hanks. I am a 65 year old U.S citizen, I live in Evansville, Indiana. My address is 1709 Seasons Ridge Blvd Evansville, IN 47715, USA. I'm moving to my new home I recently bought, I was one of the scam victims who participated in the Compensation Awards Program in the United States and Europe many years ago and they refused to pay me. I paid over $27,500 to a scammer in the United States, I decided to cut off all communications with the scammer who took all I had, I flew to Rome Italy with the benefit of doubt with all documents backing up my compensation claim.

I was told to contact Barrister Peter Benson, a member of the Compensation Awards Program to help finalize my long held compensation funds, we proceeded to the nominated bank in charge of the remittance where I submitted all relevant documents to back up my claim. It took three working days to get the payment released from the bank, right now I am the happiest man in the world because I have received $5,500,000.00 in compensation (Five Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars). In addition, Barrister Peter Benson showed me a compiled list of those who have not been paid and I saw your full contact details and was told you are an unpaid beneficiary.

I advise you to desist from email or text communications with those impersonators, they mean no good and will continue to swindle you until you are financially handicap!!! I believe a word is enough for the wise! I am sure you have been told to send one amount after the other? Truth be told... there is no end to their games, stop talking or emailing those scammers.

Your compensation funds will be released and you are not meant to spend any amount exceeding $250 .I spent just that amount and now I am living the dream life I have always wanted.

Quickly contact Barrister Peter Benson to help bring your dream to reality.

Email:[email protected]

Best Regards,

Mr. Tom Hanks.

Address: 1709 Seasons Ridge Blvd Evansville, IN 47715, USA.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement