Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#430346 by Troy Platt Sun Jan 16, 2022 11:53 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: A DONATION FROM THE PADAVAN FAMILY TO YOU !!
Date: 14 Jan 2022 11:20:26 -0800

Dear Beneficiary
ONEIDA COUNTY, NY.-

An Oneida County couple claim the $96 million jackpot prize from the Mega Millions drawing held on February 16.
Leonard and Lorraine Padavan of Blossvale, a hamlet in Oneida County, have decided to split the jackpot evenly with each receiving a single lump-sum payment of $20,016,702 (after required holdings), according to the MYS Gaming Commission.
The couple told the gaming commission that they plan to put their total prize money together and give to charity and individuals which might need help of some kind, they just need to follow my team procedures by replying to this email with your quick details. ( Your email was randomly selected based on your usage),

Full Name:
Home Address:
Country / City
Phone:
D.O.B:

It was our choice as Husband and Wife
The ticket was sold in Camden at a Kinney Drugs store, according to the Director of Communications for New York Gaming Commission Brad Maione.
The winning numbers from the drawing were 1,26,44,54,66, and Mega Ball 10.
Leonard and Lorraine P

https://www.google.com/amp/s/cnycentral.com/amp/
news/local/oneida-county-couple-claims-96-million-mega-millions-jackpot-prized

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement