Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#430285 by AlanJones Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:02 am
Subject: Your Delivery
Tel. No.: +16125626978

Dear Beneficiary,

How are you doing? I'm Fred Kusmos, UN Special Delivery Agent in connection with the IMF-United Kingdom UK.

I am authorised by the Permanent Representative to the United Nations Mrs. Dame Barbara Woodward who ordered the delivery of your long awaited trunk box abandoned in the IMF -UK for such a long time now.

The said trunk box was abandoned in the IMF due to lack of proper documentations backing the trunk box to your destination,that was why the formal Diplomat fail to commence his delivery to your respective address as instructed

NOTE, The trunk box contains funds worth $3.5 M USD, and will be delivered to you as soon as possible once I hear from you with your current delivery details where the box will be delivered to?

Where should we meet? Your home/Hotel/Airport? Please let me know as this is very important.

Thanks for your cooperations

Regards
Agent Fred Kusmos
Call +16125626978

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement