Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#428984 by Wiljames Sat Nov 13, 2021 12:03 am
Subject: ARE YOU INTERESTED? REPLY

Capt. Jones Williams [email protected]
Reply to [email protected]

Dear Beloved Friend,

I am Captain Jones Williams of the US Marine. I am currently in SYRIA as an Advisory to the SYRIA Military on the fight against ISIL/ISIS Terrorist and also helping in stabilizing the country against security challenges.

During the fight with Terrorist, we discovered the sum of USD$ 10.500.000.00 stocked in a Boxes which I have moved to a Red Cross location here. I would like to move this money as quickly as possible to you for business purposes. If I can trust you, I am a uniformed person and I cannot be parading such an amount, so I need to present someone to stand as the recipient. I am an American and an intelligence officer and for that I have a 100% authentic means of transferring the money through Diplomatic Courier Service. I just need your acceptance and all is done.

I am willing to settle you with 40% of the total sum while 60% goes to me on my arrival. You will advise me on the business to invest in since I am not business oriented. I want to move this money to your destination for you to safe keep it for me until I am out of SYRIA. I believe I can trust you. Presently we can only communicate through our military communication facilities which are secured so nobody can monitor our emails, I will only reach you through email, because our calls might be monitored, I just have to be sure whom I am dealing with.

I wait for your response so we can proceed immediately because in less than 5 days the money should be in your safe custody. I wait for your contact details so we can go on. I hope I am fair on this deal, Get back to me with your full information below.

Your Full Name:.........................
Your Full Address:......................
Your Direct Telephone no:...........

Please get back to me so that we can discuss the way forward.

Best Regards,

Capt. Jones Williams
Us Army
Syria
Advertisement

#433661 by Wiljames Thu May 19, 2022 6:22 pm
And another, same email

Dear Beloved Friend,

I saw your email from search Engine and I decided to contact you urgently for this great opportunity between me and you, I am Captain Jones Williams of the US Army . I am currently in SYRIA as an Advisory to the SYRIA Military on the fight against ISIL/ISIS Terrorist and also helping in stabilizing the country against security challenges.

During the fight with Terrorist, we discovered the sum of
US$45,000,000.00 stocked in a Boxes which I have moved to a Red Cross location here. I would like to move this money as quickly as possible to you for business purposes. If I can trust you, I am a uniformed person and I cannot be parading such an amount, so I need to present someone to stand as the recipient. I am an American and an intelligence officer and for that I have a 100% authentic means of transferring the money through Diplomatic Courier Service. I just need your acceptance and all is done.

I am willing to settle you with 40% of the total sum while 60% goes to me on my arrival. You will advise me on the business to invest in since I am not business oriented. I want to move this money to your destination for you to safe keep it for me until I am out of SYRIA. I believe I can trust you. Presently we can only communicate through our military communication facilities which are secured so nobody can monitor our emails, I will only reach you through email, because our calls might be monitored, I just have to be sure whom I am dealing with.

I wait for your response so we can proceed immediately because in less than 5 days the money should be in your safe custody. I wait for your contact details so we can go on. I hope I am fair on this deal, Get back to me with your full information below.

Your Direct Telephone no:...........

Best Regards,

Capt. Jones Williams
Us Army
Syria
#438564 by Link Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:54 am
[email protected]
Capt. Jones Williams
[email protected]

Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2023 16:42:01 +0100

Subject: ARE YOU INTERESTED??
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Dear Beloved Friend,

I saw your email from searching Engine and i decided to contact you urgent for this great opportunity between me and you, permit me to introduce myself to you, I am a captain with the United Nations troop Kabul Afghanistan, on war against terrorism. Based on the United States legislative and executive decision for withdrawing troops from Afghanistan next year, I have been deployed to come and work in your country on a military base soonest. Our mission is to help beef up terrorist targeted states, mostly on the war against terrorism and i will need a house for myself & that is why I contacted you.

NOTE: Diplomat is coming through RED CROSS FLIGHT and they flights is still allowed all over the world because they're not carrying passengers in they plain, only RELIEF MATERIAL such as food, so don’t panic as our delivery will be successfully delivered to your doorstep.

On the other hand I want to inform you that I have in my possession the sum of (US$45.5 Million USD) Which I got from a crude oil deal here in Afghanistan. I deposited this money with a Red Cross agent informing him that we are making contact for the real owner of the money. And It is under my power to approve whoever that comes forth for this consignment.

I want to invest the money in your state as soon as I am deployed into your state for a good business, anyway you will advise me on that since I am not a business person. So I need someone I could trust. If you accept, I will smuggle to transfer the money to your country where you will be the beneficiary.

I am a uniformed person and I cannot be parading such an amount, so I need to present someone to stand as the recipient. I am an American and an intelligence officer and for that I have a 100% authentic means of transferring the money through diplomatic courier service. I just need your acceptance and all is done.

Please if you are interested in this transaction I will give you the complete details that you need for us to carry out this transaction successfully, i decided to find someone that is for real and not imaginary and that is why I went to a secured web site, where I can be sure that the person is real. I believe I can trust you. Where we are now we can only communicate through our military communication facilities which is secured so nobody can monitor our emails, then I can explain in details, and I can only reach you through email, because our calls might be monitored but have to be sure whom I am dealing with.

If you are interested please send me your personal mobile number so I can call you for further Inquiry when I am out of our military network am writing from a fresh email account so if you are not interested do not reply to this email and please delete this message, if not response after 3 days I will then search for someone else.

I wait for your contact details so we can go on. I will give to you 40% of the sum and 60% is for me. I hope I am been fair on this deal,
Get back to me with your full information:

YOUR FULL NAME.........
YOUR FULL ADDRESS....................
YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER........

Regards,

Capt. Patrick Williams
US ARMY
Kabul Afghanistan

If you're here because you received the same email as what I posted and you're wondering if it's a scam...YES, it's a scam
#440681 by Wiljames Wed Aug 02, 2023 11:59 pm
and another

reply-to: [email protected]
date: Jul 30, 2023
subject: URGENT REPLY NEEDED

Dear Beloved Friend,

I am Capt. Jones Williams of the US Army. I am currently in SYRIA as an Advisory to the SYRIA Military on the fight against ISIL/ISIS Terrorist and also helping in stabilizing the country against security challenges.

During the fight with the terrorist, we discovered the sum of FORTY FIVE MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS Only, ($45,000,000.00), stocked in a boxes,which, I have moved to a Red Cross location here. I would like to move this money, as quickly as possible, to you for business purposes. If I can trust you, I am a uniformed person and I cannot be parading such an amount, so, I need to present someone, to stand, as the recipient. I am an American and an intelligence officer and for that, I have a 100% authentic means of transferring the money through Diplomatic or RED CROWN COURIER SERVICE, I just need your acceptance and all is done.

I am willing to settle you with 40% of the total sum while 60% goes to me on my arrival. You will advise me on the business to invest in, since I am not business oriented.I want to move this money to your destination for your safe keep, until, I am out of SYRIA.I believe, I can trust you. Presently, we can only communicate through our military communication facilities which are secured so nobody can monitor our emails, I will only reach you through email, because our calls might be monitored, I just have to be sure who I am dealing with.

I wait for your response so we can proceed immediately because in less than 5 days the money should be in your safe custody. I wait for your contact details so we can go on. I hope I am fair on this deal, Get back to me with information below.

Your Mobile Telephone no:...............
Your Occupation & Age :.................

Best Regards,

Capt. Jones Williams
Us Army
Syria