Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#428734 by HillBilly Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:35 pm
Hello Dear:
Mr.Pedro Douglas approved the sum of US50,000,000 Million Dollars for a Real Estate Management investment under my portfolio as his Financial Consultant for years before his death.
There was no will to these funds, hence the money has to be invested
for real estate in any part of the world and the return of investment {ROI} will be shared among his family and the investor. If you will be interested i can present you to his Representative as the investor to receive the amount for the real estate investment, but we must both agree on my percentage. If this is acceptable to you, please get back to me for discussion and directives.
If you are interested, then respond ONLY via my private email. Please clearly indicate the following. Considering the volume of discretion required for success of this project, I ask your reply to my private email: [email protected].
Thanks for your anticipated cooperation:
Mr. Malik Richard.
Financial Consultant
E-mail: [email protected]

Received: from User (unknown [45.42.45.124]) by correo.fundelec.gob.ve (Postfix) with ESMTPA id 1E9C42066EE7; Sun, 24 Oct 2021 10:49:42 -0400 (-04)
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Subject: Hello. My Friend. (REPLY)
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2021 07:49:55

Advertisement