Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#428683 by AlanJones Sat Oct 23, 2021 3:30 am
From: US. Department Of Homeland Security - [email protected]
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: Security Alert
Tel. No.: +18782573140

U.S. DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY,MG Jeh Charles Johnson .
Lowenberg, Adjutant General and Director State Military Department
Washington Military Dept., Bldg1 Camp Murry, Wash 98430-5000 USA.
text and call at +1(878) 257-3140

HELLO DEAR BELOVED EMAIL OWNER WE TRULY SORRY FOR THE TROUBLE THAT YOU WENT THROUGH IN THE PAST.
I hope this email will locate you in good spirit and in good health?

Because I am quite aware of your losses in the past years now through this security office intelligent track devices, it may surprise you that I am also aware of your unpaid transaction Pursuit for while ago, My name Is Supp. Jeh Charles Johnson, the Current secretary of U.S Department Of Homeland Security, i am in charge to monitor all Foreign Transactions in Africa Europe and Asia and this kept me in constantly traveling round the world, I have been in The U.S Department Of Homeland Security Secret Service since The Government of our Former President Barack Obama, monitoring the various transactions going on in Africa, most especially Consignments Cases, A.T.M Card Cases And Bank Transfer. I do not intend to spoil your day or to put you under duress. But you can not receive any of your Consignments Boxes, A.T.M Card And Bank Transfer pursuit, without a Clearance from the U.S Department of Homeland Security. However, upon my arrival in Nairobi Kenya after series of meetings with our President Donald Trump a

When I arrived in Kenya Parliament! I went through all cases of unpaid funds, and i found your Consignment Box Clearance File lying on the Foreign Affair custody without any attention and on a thorough scrutiny, I discovered that your Consignment have been abandoned by your delivery agent. Meanwhile, I was made to understand that the Foreign Affair Office has tried to reach you, but no way and they have made several attempts to contact your delivery agent but to no avail. To my greatest surprise, during my recent routine Re-Checking, I personally discovered that your Consignment Content Declaration
Document (C.C.D.D) stated that your Consignment Contains Personal Effects meanwhile, it contains United States Dollar Cash US$5Million Dollars, (Five Million United States Dollars) which made it impossible for the Consignment to be delivered to you earlier before now. Based on this personal discovery, I am contacting you now to let you know that with my position and power as the secretary of U.S Department of Homeland Security and now i am presently here in Nairobi Kenya to handle this matter of all unpaid foreign payment to their respective owners like you, i can assist you to legally clear your Consignment Funds and personally make the shipment to you on my traveling back, but you must agree with the following conditions. Because I have called our office in Washington, Dc from here in KENYA, who has been intercepting all your E-Mail Communications, telephone Text/Sms messages & all telephone Calls, I also received some information from our Homeland Security Office representing here in KENYA, they have Conf

but you are advice to from hence fort to stop further dealings with all the above mentioned people, until we complete our investigation. Because you’re dealing with them is termed as illegal transaction. I wish to inform you that we the Homeland Security is on look out for all the above mentioned names, mostly those who claims to be the director of West African Debt settlement, Western Union And Money Gram And A.T.M Card offices and including the property recovery Nairobi Kenya. All these mentioned people are importers, and we intend to apprehend them soon. I want you to please stop communicating and dealing with them until we complete our investigation. I wish to notify you about the latest development concerning your Consignment Box content of your total USD Five Million that was already handed over for me today, your Consignment Box content of your total USD Five Million was assigned to me today after the meeting held between me and some of the top Parliament members of KENYA and the Foreign Affair Minist

Accordingly, we have waived away all your Consignment Box "Clearance
Fees" and authorized the Government of Kenya to allow me fly with this your approved Consignment Box to make the delivery for you without any delay which they have agreed. The only Fee you will pay to confirm Your Consignment Box received in your possession is the "Air Flight Weight Fee" of your Consignment Box which is the sum of USD$100 .00 and the reason why you're mate to cover the Air Flight Weight is to ensure that you are the legitimate owner of the Trunk because a lot people are try to claim what did not mate for them and that's some are been Defrauded out of the hard earning money, so if you cannot bear the Air Flight charges do not reply to this message. In order words the Briefcase is with me now and i shall be coming back to make the delivery for you as soon as you send your below shipping details/Address where you will want your consignment be deliver to you.

Your Full Name: .........
Your Full Address: ......
Your Direct Telephone Numbers: .............
Your emailing Address......

Preferably, you can send us your Mobile Phone number to enable an urgent direct contact with you once I arrive in your city, because after the Air Flight Weight Fee" of your Consignment Box is paid, I will be coming along with your Consignment Briefcase Box content of your USD$5 Million, remember that as the secretary of The Department Of Homeland Security United States Of America, I have the power to go through any Airport Customs and security Agents without personal inspection or inspecting what I carry along. And as soon as I arrive in your state, I will Phone you and instantly send an email to you from our official email. SO DIRECT THE US$100.00 TO THE ORIGIN OF YOUR FUNDS AS LISTED BELOW VIA WESTERN UNION, MONEY GRAM OR STEAM WALLET, GOOGLE PLAY CARD IF YOU
CANNOT USE W U/M G.

Receiver’s Name :::::(Bonface obulinji odinga)
City:::::Nairobi
Amount:::::USD$100 .00
Address:::: Times Tower, Haile Selassie Ave, Nairobi, Kenya

notify me with the MTCN or gift Card photo image for confirmation and immediate process of the shipping of your Consignment. Also you are to forward to us any email that you have been receiving from people for proper verification and investigation before you deal with them okay. Warning if you’re not the owner of this email address Do not reply to this information,

Sincerely Yours,
SUPP. INTELLIGENCY GENERAL, MR.JEH CHARLES JOHNSON
CURRENT SECRETARY OF THE DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY
USA, for inquiring call or text at +1(878) 257-3140

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement