Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#428653 by Grusskire Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:14 pm
date: 18 October 2021, 3:22:34 PM
subject: Re: Partnership Opportunity
mailed-by: yahoo.com

Dear

Thanks for your email regarding the investment partnership, I have a client who wants to reassign $200,000,000.00 (Two Hundred Million United States Dollar Only) for investment, with an expected ROI of between 5-7% annually. If you think you have the capacity and can handle the said Fund under A BLIND JOINT VENTURE AGREEMENTS where you shall be given full authority over the fund, kindly let me know by signing the attached Non Disclosure Agreement.

If you are in agreement with my proposal, please kindly fill and return the attached non-disclosure agreement, and I shall provide you with more details about my client who happens to be a high worth individual. He seeks utmost confidentiality because of his political background. The said fund is clean and has no encumbrances and ready for immediate access and usage.

Once I receive your signed Non disclosure agreement, I shall sign and send back to you with more information about the proposed investment fund in question.

Thanks for your interest in working with us.

Best regards,

James Wings Wilson
Managing Partner
Measom Group Finance B.V
Advertisement