Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#428549 by Hectoro Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:31 pm
reply-to: [email protected]
date: Oct 14, 2021, 8:57 AM
subject: Our Ref: BOA/IRU/SFE/15.5/WD/011
mailed-by: gmail.com

Bank Of America.Corporate Office Headquarters.
100 N. San Francisco-Oakland, California 28255 USA.
Our Ref: BOA/IRU/SFE/15.5/WD/011
Working Hours: Monday-Friday
8 a.m.-9 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time(EDT)
Saturday and Sunday 8 a.m.-4 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time(EDT)

Notification Update Of Your Inheritance Fund Worth The Sum Of $35,000,000.00 ( Thirty Five Million United State Dollars ) With This Bank.

Attention: Beneficiary,

Please Pay Attention,This is an urgent notification payment update which will be a great help to you in receiving your unclaimed inheritance fund which you abandon with this Bank for long that has been approved for your immediate payment, I saw a file last week in your name with all your information from our central computer stating that abandoned fund worth of $35,000,000.00 ( Thirty five Million United state Dollars ) belongs to you, I want to know from you the reason why you abandoned such big amount of fund here in our bank for long up til this moment without any claim by you the beneficiary. After a brief meeting held by the Bank executives yesterday at precisely 8 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) we deem it appropriate to intimate you that your funds will be transferred into the United States Treasury Account with the JP Morgan Chase Headquarters at 270 Park Avenue in New York according to the record we got due to your inability to complete the transaction and your failure to meet up with a minor payment obligation.

The actual transfer of your funds ( $35,000,000.00 Thirty five Million United State Dollars ) into the government account comes up after the next 48 hours from now if failing to comply, This is in line with the instructions of the USA Treasurer, Mrs.Rosa Gumataotao Rios that all unclaimed funds should be paid into the United States Government Treasury Account as unserviceable funds in compliance to section 3 subsection 1(a) of the United States Financial Law enacted in 2001 after an attack on our dear country on September 11,2001. Find below the profile of the banking institution where your funds will be transferred following the government directive after 48 hours if failing to comply, And note to respond to us with below Name of Bank: JP Morgan Chase Headquarters at 270 Park Avenue in New York. JP Morgan Chase Official Bankers for the United States Treasury Department.

AC NO: 68302345093
Routing NO:021109593
Account Name: United States Treasury Department,USA

Note: If you still wish to receive your funds of ( $35,000,000.00 Thirty Five Million United State Dollars ) with this Bank I hereby officially notifying you about the present arrangement to pay you as i have been appointed and directed to take in-charge of your fund payment here in my department during the board meeting therefore I officially contacted you today because your Inheritance Funds was Re-deposited into the "Federal Suspense Account" because you did not proceed with your Claim as the rightful beneficiary which is well known to the board and management team of Bank. After the verification of your information and banking details which i have with me right now in my department regarding your fund transfer payment i discovered that what is delaying the final transfer and reflect of your fund worth the sum of $35,Million Dollars into your account is your remaining one required document which is your OWNERSHIP CLEARANCE APPROVED CERTIFICATE at $80 iTunes or Apple card that supposed to be approve to you from the USA where your fund is originated and coming from through the office of the INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND New York (IMF) from the department of Dr. Andrew John the director in charge of approving the document to you from IMF OFFICE New York.

Your fund has been approved and ready for the release and final transfer into your bank account and i am now the person in charge to make this transfer and i am assuring you to follow up my direction since i have been appointed to direct this payment to you in other for us to accomplish this transfer and i promise you that you will receive your fund, Meanwhile We has made an inquiry today and we has contacted the INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND New York (IMF) from the department of Dr. Andrew John the director in charge of approving the OWNERSHIP CLEARANCE APPROVED CERTIFICATE to you and we have been informed that approving the document to you will coast the sum of $80 iTunes or Apple card only, due to there new federal government law the fee has been reduce to $80 and that will be the only fee you will pay to the INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF) for the approving of the document to you.

We encourage you to Treat this matter as urgent today by sending the fee needed for the approving the OWNERSHIP CLEARANCE APPROVED CERTIFICATE to you from the INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND New York (IMF) and send the document fee of $80 iTunes or Apple card to him today for the approving of the document for us to transfer your fund into your account as scheduled today, We hope to hear from you today.

Regards
Sheri B. Bronstein
Bank of America
Advertisement

#442523 by Troy Platt Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:36 am
Subject: Re: Get back to me soon you read this mail
X-Originating-IP: [197.210.78.33]
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2024 23:27:00 +0900

Bank Of America.Corporate Office Headquarters.
100 N. San Francisco-Oakland, California 28255 USA.
Our Ref: BOA/IRU/SFE/15.5/WD/011
Working Hours: Monday-Friday
8 a.m.-9 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time(EDT)
Saturday and Sunday 8 a.m.-4 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time(EDT)

Hello our dear customer how are you doing today? get back to me soon you read this mail to enable us proceed on your transaction as schedule today

A compensations funds worth $35 million us dollars that were said to belong to you was transferred to our bank corporate headquarters at Charlotte, North Carolina 28255 last month 21st by the management of the INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUNDS (I.M.F) Chicago branch under the authority of MR. Eliot Gold of Florida. I would have informed you of this since last month but I was too busy attending to our numerous customers. For these funds to be transferred to your private account you will have to re-confirm us with your full information including your bank details were the interest of this fund will be transfer to you to this address

Sheri B. Bronstein,
Bank of America®
Email: [email protected]
Phone number for text massage only: +19704142497
THANKS as we wait to hear from you soon.

God bless America.

Mr Brian Moynihan
Bank of America®
Email: [email protected]

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!