Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#428243 by AlanJones Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:28 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: Strictly Business Transaction If you Serious.
Tel. No.: +447537131900

I want to confide in you to finalize this transaction of mutual benefits. It may seem strange to you, but it is real. This is a transaction that has no risk at all, due process shall be followed and it shall be carried out under the ambit of the financial laws. Being the Chief Financial Officer, BP Plc. I want to trust and put in your care Eighteen Million British Pounds Sterling, The funds were acquired from an over-invoiced payment from a past contract executed in one of my departments. I can't successfully achieve this transaction without presenting you as foreign contractor who will provide a bank account to receive the funds. Documentation for the claim of the funds will be legally processed and documented, so I will need your full cooperation on this matter for our mutual benefits. We will discuss details if you are interested to work with me to secure this funds. I will appreciate your prompt response in every bit of our communication. Stay Blessed and Stay Safe. WhatsApp Number: +44 7537 131900

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement