Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#428172 by AlanJones Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:12 am
Subject: Compliments of the day my dear friend
Tel. No.: +22896987356

Diplomatic Union of West African States
boulevard du Mono B.P. 3261,
Lomé – Togo
Tel/Fax:+22896987356

Compliments of the day my dear friend

I'm speechless but i think i should be able to spell out something, I cannot believe you can abandon this fund just like this, I really could not understand your reason for doing so, you should know that it's the deposit that is withholding the onward completion of this transaction,

I have contacted you several times regarding this funds transfer but have not heard from you till now; Please let me know if your email is still valid.

My greetings to you and your family. I hope you all are in good health during this Covid 19 pandemic, I have contacted you several times regarding this funds transfer but have not heard from you till now; Please let me know if your email is still valid. Due to the fact that this fund has over stayed and it is overdue for remittance, the central bank has instructed all commercial banks to return all overdue funds this last quarter of the year 2021.

I have decided to involve the foreign operation director who helped me to relocate this fund immediately to the Global Sec Lome-Togo; this fund has been deposited in this security company with your name and registered as family belongings, this we have done to secure this fund before it will be confiscated by the central bank under fiscal policy.

This deposit will avoid paying 30% of income tax 30% to the government, I have decided to bear the deposit expenses. Other expenses will be made by you as soon as the security company arrives with the funds through a diplomatic agent.

We will not want this fund to overstay with the security company since we have paid for the initial deposit , the management of the security company has requested some important information to enable them to dislodge the fund to you.

Upon your response including your direct cellphone number and contact details I shall then provide you with more details and relevant information, please confirm the receipt of this message for more details

If you accept to work with me send the following for easy communication.

1) Your full name.
2) Phone, fax and mobile #.
3) Email Address
4) Company name, position and address.
5) Profession, age and marital status.
6) Copy of Intel passport, driver’s license, or any valid ID card.

I expect to hearing from you immediately
Thanks
Mr.George Frank,

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement