Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#428132 by Grusskire Wed Sep 15, 2021 3:12 am
Date: September 14, 2021, 8:22 AM
Subject: Re: Take Advantage Of This Offer

Dear

INTRODUCTION OF FIRST PRIME FINANCIAL CORP

Thank you for your mail, let me start by introducing myself. First Prime Financial Corporation, which I have been in consultancy and brokerage business for 12 years, during which time my office has provided businesses like yours with full-range facilitation of their financial needs by acting as intermediary between companies and reputable investment houses within the Asian region.

We can work you through investment companies globally, who can grant you loans with very low and flexible interest
rate exclusively for long term business investments based on convertible equity debt funding, full debt funding platform including funding of start-up projects and businesses.

First Prime Financial Corp value your business as one of our most important clients and look forward to meeting your financial needs with our well tailored range of consultancy and brokerage services.
You can send your respond to my official email below.

Regards,

Kevin Hawk
Principal Consultant/Broker

FirstPrime Financial Corp
55 E 52nd St. New York,NY 10055
[email protected]
https://www.firstprimefincorp.com
Tel: +1 (646) 776 2303 / +1 646) 583 0857
Advertisement