Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#428131 by AlanJones Wed Sep 15, 2021 3:07 am
Subject: OFFICE OF THE EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR (CBN) MR GODWIN EMEFIELE
Tel. No.: +2348154336298

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

Plot 33, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Way
Central Business District ,
Cadastral Zone,
P.M..B. 187,Garki Abuja.
Nigeria

Dear Sir,

The management of central bank of Nigeria, the apex bank of the country, bankers bank, wants to bring to your notice that after our board meeting we have instructions to pay urgent attention to your funds transfer from federation account to ensure that you receive your funds within the next 48hrs to avoid you not to be deceived any longer by fake and sacked people claiming what they are not, for you to receive your funds in good fate, in order to avoid you to complaint bitterly and that is the reason why i am out to handle it by my self as the Governor of the bank.

You are advised to proof to us that you are the rightful beneficiary of the funds by providing to us the following:

1) Your full name and private address.
2) Your telephone and fax number for easy communication.
3) A copy of your personal identification.
4) Amount expecting.

The above information is needed from you for official use and to avoid any mistake in the course of making the transfer.

However, you are to inform us which of the below stated methods you wish to receive your fund:
Thus:

A. By Online Bank Transfer
B. By Check or an ATM Card
C. By Bank to Bank Wire Transfer

Note: You are advised to desist from communicating with any person or group of persons from Nigeria or overseas as regards to your funds transfer to avoid damaging the good image of our bank and the country. We are the only bank that will conclude your transfer successfully into your designated bank account which you are going to provide to us, without any hindrance.

As soon as we hear from you, we will commence the processing of your funds transfer. Have it in mind that we are bankers and we rely on telephone conversation kindly call us as soon as you get our message through our hotline +234 815-433-6298

We look forward to hear from you immediately you get this very mail and the attached is my working ID card for your own view, for you to know who you are working with.

Once again, i will advice you to keep this transaction secret and confidential, until the next 48hrs when your funds are in your possession .

Thanks And Remain Blessed.

MR GODWIN EMEFIELE
BANKER BANK CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA OFFICE OF THE EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR (CBN)
DIRECT HOTLINE:+234 815-433-6298

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement