Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#428061 by janusz Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:23 am
Hello XXX, [DF00430342023]
How are you? My son and I are happy to hear from you, because we believe that this is a life-long opportunity for you and your family. I have already informed our private banker (Mr. Henry Woodford) about the third beneficiary, who will receive this amount of 4.300.000, 00 EUR. Sometimes I find it difficult to be on the internet and send messages to you, but always to send messages to me, and my prayer and blessings are with you, and as soon as the money comes to you, please do let me know for recording.

A wonderful incident happened this morning. I received an email from one of the beneficiaries living in Austria, Ms. Elke Kinmayer, who thanked me and my son for the donation they and their family donated. The donation helps her to expand her business. These are the types of e-mails we expected and which were received from the first and second recipients who received their donation, and I and my son are happy for you because you are the third person to commission this donation.

Ms Elke Kinmayer told us that she had received her own money, but when she received the first email/notification from us, she was a little skeptical of the message/donation, but she decided to entrust us with the bank statements and then did the bank rapid processing and release of their donations to them. If you contact the bank now, you will receive this donation within 48 to 72 working hours as due procedures.

With the ongoing project, we have decided to payout the donation through our bank in the US to the beneficiaries. The bank also has a corresponding bank in Germany and also in Poland, which assumes responsibility for the transfer of the beneficiaries in Europe, the beneficiaries are responsible for the banking business. Be aware that you are the third person to receive this donation. We recommend that you act quickly and contact the bank as soon as possible so that we can move on to the fourth person immediately as you are the third person.

The bank's contact information and emails are below and you can email the banker directly with the email written below.

BANK CONTACT INFORMATION:
Head of International Remittance Department
Account Officer's Name: Mr. Chris Comella.
Bank Name: BANK UNITED PLC.
Bank Address: [email protected]
Direct Tel: +1-305-998-3195

You are to contact the bank with your secret reference number: (BBIB/AVL2017/28392 /USSPA/) along with your Full Name, Mailing Address and Phone Number so that they can easily track my file related to the donation. And remember, you are advised to keep this donation secret reference number to yourself so that your referral number will not be stolen for your donation, because your donation secret reference number is the entire details the bank needs to fund your donation.

The transfer of your donation will take less than 3 days as soon as you follow the instructions of the bank. Please note that upon receipt of this donation you must notify us with every conversation with the bank so that we can close the donation records and go to the next appointed person (the fourth beneficiary).

I wish you and your family the timeless treasures of God, the warmth
From home, the love of family and the company of good friends.

Thank you and God protect you
Friendly greetings,
Mavis Wanczyk
Call/SMS: +1 (626) 578-5174
You can read below to confirm my interview on YouTube.
Advertisement