Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#427982 by kaliban48 Sat Sep 04, 2021 12:18 pm
Our Ref: Dcc /Vol.18 CaseNo.19- 26/08/2021

Your Ref: Clearance of Inheritance.

Address : Sicap 23 Liberte 4 villa 355 2nd floor Lome Togo.
Email : [email protected]

Dear .

How are you doing and I hope the atmosphere over there is very conducive with you and your family.
This email has been sent to you specifically on the date 10th of August 2021, and i didnt get any response from you till i decided to check up again if you didn't receive my previous email, However i will start by introducing myself to you, I am DR. BARR. DENTE EMMANUEL , a solicitor at law and a personal attorney to my late client Engineer. Chadwick .

My late client, Engineer. Chadwick . His wife and their only daughter were involved in a ghastly car accident along Nouvissi express Road Lome Togo on 17th May 2016. All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives and their remains were laid to rest after 6 months due to being unable to reach any of his family members or relatives.

Since i have made several inquiries to embassy here to locate any of my clients extended relatives, And this has also proved unsuccessful, After these several unsuccessful attempts, In my desperate search for urgent assistance, I decided to track his last name over the foreign mission guest book research, to locate any member of his family with same name hence I contacted you.

I have contacted you to assist in and stand as next of kin in repatriating of his fund valued at USD ($7.5 million) left behind by before it get confiscated or declared UN-serviceable by the Bank(Banque Togolaise de Développement) Lome-Togo,where this huge amount were deposited.

And now the bank has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have his account confiscated within the next twenty one official working days.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over the years now, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased since you have the same last name matched together.

Therefore, on receipt of your positive response, we shall then discuss the sharing ratio and modalities for this transaction (transfer). I have all necessary information and legal documents needed to back you up for claim.

All I require from you is your honest cooperation to enable us to see this transaction through.
I guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Please get in touch with me once you read this email. As your urgent response to this letter will be proudly appreciated.
THANKS.
DR. BARR. DENTE EMMANUEL ESQ

Advertisement

#428102 by kaliban48 Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:44 am
Our Ref: Dcc /Vol.18 CaseNo.19- 8/09/2021

Your Ref: Clearance of Inheritance.

Address : Sicap 23 Liberte 4 villa 355 2nd floor Lome Togo.
Email : [email protected]

Dear Mr.
Your email is noted, Now I have to drive to exchange agents now to check if they will give me a USA Bank account and give me the money here once you deposit into their bank.
It will be very easy while you take your time and clarify with the bank.
I will rush now so that i will meet up and send you the bank account.
Thanks.
DR. BARR. DENTE EMMANUEL LAW CHAMBER (ESQ).