Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#427107 by FishyMails Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:11 pm
Date: 2021-07-25 7:04:00 PM +01:00
Subject:

How are you doing? My name is Mr. Philip Hendon from London, U.k. There is this confidential business I want to share with you, and I am pleading to you to keep the secret even if you are not interested. I work in a security and finance company as a stock keeper.

There is this man that deposited two cargoes in my company since 2010 but since then, he has not come for evacuation of the consignment from inquires carried out, it was confirmed that the man died in Motor accident in 2014, valuable efforts made so far to locate any of his relations, yielded no good result.

I took my time to scan the cargo and noticed that the cargo contains gold which I cannot ascertain the market value of the gold, but I know that it runs into hundreds of Millions of dollars. I want to evacuate these boxes out of U.k, seeking for your assistants, that is if you can assist in selling the gold. On hearing from you, I will tell you my game plans, so that we put heads together. Waiting to hear from you.

My regards,
Philip Hendon

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement