Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#427101 by FishyMails Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:02 pm
Tel: +256751862980
Date: 2021-07-26 5:46:10 AM -07:00
Subject: am here swear to God almighty Father that you will receive your total fund of $10.500,000,00 within 24 hours

Attention dear

Notification cancellation letter from the federal cancel, authorized by the world bank, the federal rules of law says that any abandon or unclaimed fund should be cancel if the owner fail to follow the rules of law, in the federal court of law any unfinished foreign transaction from 2 months to one year have to be cancel of the fund owner have to obey the recent law.

The beneficiary is hereby informed that he or she must pay the required fee of ($109,00) for the delaying before he can receive the total fund of ($10.500,000,00) from UBA, in the federal point of view you are to choose and sign if the fund should be cancelled or not, the make choice and sign yes or no, continue or stop so that the total fund will be diverted into government account or not.

But am here to advised to try all you can do and send the required fee because am 100% sure that nothing will stop you from receiving your fund immediately after you send you send the required fee of $109,00, I know it is because of your past experience that make you not to believe or trust anybody again but my God who is my wittiness that i cannot deceive you because my bible says what shall it profit a man to gain material things and lose his soul. just drop your old experience and follow my instruction a man of God and you will know what it means to follow somebody that fear God,

am here swear to God almighty Father that you will receive your total fund of $10.500,000,00 within 24 hours after you send the required fee, if i fail to send you your fund within 24 hours after you send the $109 as i promise let God Take my life, i cannot fail you,i promise you,

we have 4 option of payment

1 WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER

Here is the wiring information where to send the money;
Receiver first Name........ Muhindo
Receiver surname ........... Mackline
Country......... Uganda
City......Kampala
Question........ When
Answer.......... Today
Amount.........$109.00 USD ONLY
MTCN.......
SENDER............

(2)
You are to send the needed fee through Gift card (iTunes, steam wallet, nordstrom or eBay)

Thanks
Mr. Frank Mark

Ph: +256 751862980 Call or Text me.

UNITED BANK OF AFRICA UGANDA
DR.DENIS LEE
Chief Executive Officer Director of Account Administration

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement