Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#427048 by FishyMails Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:15 pm
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2021 00:19:31 +0100
Subject: RE: GOOD NEWS AS YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR FUNDS THIS SECOND QUARTER OF THE FISCAL YEAR 2021.

Attention:

Sir,

RE: GOOD NEWS AS YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR FUNDS THIS SECOND QUARTER OF THE FISCAL YEAR 2021.

I write to inform you that your name is among the beneficiaries that will receive their funds of US$10.5 Million (Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) this second quarter of the fiscal year 2021.

In view of this good news, I am pleased to inform you that your total Payment Compensation Entitlement of US$10.5 Million has been cleared and approved to be released to you finally through our Offshore Payment Center in South America or Africa and Europe.

Consequently, you are expected to travel to our offshore payment center to sign your Original Funds Classified Document (OFCD) to legally empower our Payment Officer to transfer your funds to you without you paying any money upfront again till your funds get into your bank account of your choice.

PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU ARE NOT GOING TO ADVANCE OR PAY ANY MONEY UPFRONT TILL YOUR FUNDS GET TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.

Furthermore, it is very important that you send me the below information as to enable us get your Flight Ticket and your Hotel Accommodation:

Your Full Names.
Your Full Address.
Your Mobile Tel. No./Whats app Tel. No.
Valid Copy of Your International Passport.
Name of Your Nearest International Airport in Your City.

Finally, if you accept to make this trip, note that the entire journey will take you only 6 days to conclude. Therefore, you should prepare yourself for this number of days that you will travel.

Await your urgent reply.

Ms. Karen Thompson.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement