Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#427044 by FishyMails Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:09 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2021 12:56:50 +0100
Subject: URGENT MESSAGE FROM HOSPITAL

Greetings to you and your family,

I am Mrs.Mariam Kareem a widow to late Mr.daniel Kareem, I am 59
years old, suffering from long time cancerous tumors. From all
indications my condition is really
deteriorating and it's quite obvious that I won't live more than 2
months according to my doctor.
I have funds (4.5 MILLION EURO) which I inherited from my late husband
Mr.daniel Kareem ,which he deposited in a bank here.
I contact you because i need someone to administer the account to his
or her name, to use these funds for Charity work, to build and
charitable organization, and help the Less Privileges.
I took this decision, since I don't have any child that will inherit
this fund, and I don't want in a way my late husband’s hard earned
money will be misused.
I decided to confide in you to secure this fund and do this
humanitarian project. contact email.. [email protected]
God loves us, Remain bless.

I wait to hear from you .
Yours sincerely
Mrs Mariam Kareem

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#427108 by FishyMails Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:14 pm
Date: 2021-07-26 9:53:46 AM +00:00
Subject: Beloved in Christ

Beloved in Christ

Greetings to you in the mighty name of our Lord Jesus Christ. I am very happy with your quick response to my mail and I am also pleased with your willingness to carry this right the way it was sent to my email. now i'm in london

Please understand that this is benevolence in accordance with my husband's will and decision convinced me to improve. This fund is intended for humanitarian and charitable services, with special attention to all budgetary responsibilities and prudence to the glory of God Infected, I understand that this principle is the Spirit of God that I will choose in obedience and love to satisfy the desire of my late husband, I claimed that the glory of God

In the meantime, you could donate this money here, but it is why before my husband's death I wanted to warn you not to allow your relatives this money because you don't believe in God (Muslims) and I wish I was An atom of that money was used in anything Islamic, and I will also disobey death.
Please, my dear, do everything in your power to verify that this fund is being transferred to you and I will wait to hear good news from you that the bank has transferred the fund to you. know that before friday i will have my last operation, so i need your players.

I will forward your email to the bank for them to contact you as soon as possible and I have attached the deposit documents for you.

I am very grateful and God bless you.
Sister Mariam Kareem.
ImageImage

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.