Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#427017 by Nushkal Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:46 am
Subject: MY ONLY TRUE WISH IS WHAT YOU CAN DO TO RESOLVE THIS DILEMMA?
Date: 23 July 2021, 12:32 PM

My Truly One,
I refuse to be a burden on my neighbors, families and friends. You talk about honesty and truth, I do not want to philosophize about it again, my mouth is open. I gave you my heart. We can list many reasons for not moving forward, our past, your family, your limited, your neighborhood, and even the current world crisis. We all face difficult conversations created in our imaginations, to help to reduce that stress. Believing that the future will be better than the present. I stand on the reality of what can easily be achieved. I'm putting my letter to you. I always pray that God guided you to plant your seed of successful investment projects on fertile soil in Jesus name. Amen. There’s no controversy, Listened, I've tried to make you understand. Don’t waste this opportunity. Disagreements are normal. Everyone has a right to their own feelings and viewpoint. Do you sometimes feel threatened by your own circumstances? I’m sorry, I am only human,It's comforting to be able to share the ups and downs of trying to balance it. In any interaction with you,try to be kind. Can we put this issue causing so much misunderstanding behind us and learn to love again? Why are you so exhausted? What is happening? It can be tough,do not deny that everything will not be fine again. I promise to be more sensitive and responsive in comfort with our discussion.I am going to sit by the river in front of your house. My only true wish is what can you do to resolve this dilemma and that contributes to human flourishing?
About this very project loan transaction, I want you seriously in human nature to do projects that you faithfully handle, getting in a serious part of your details with a strong project in the idea as you are and general of all our adventures. I know that with the experience of MR MARK it will be easier to achieve once you cooperate with him. I've already told you sincerely step by step,know you can handle it better in a best way required understanding, What I will advise you to fully communicating by sending an email to MR MARK, we will achieved every of our step to successfully in the position to communicate and find the needs to work properly since he assured us support, you the only one who can help resolve this issue,who can save this particular transaction from your discussions to know what is actually required from your details in authentic way that will ensure things move smoothly to have it completed by achieving it successfully and to celebrate for work accomplishment.
Advertisement

#427934 by Nushkal Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:08 pm
date: Sep 1, 2021, 10:29 AM
subject:

Dearest One,
What are you really saying? You need to make things easier for others, encourage strategic thinking, innovation, and action. I totally believe you and your word but there is also a dark side to transparency to ask if you're a fraud person by thinking such?Listen I trust you with full confidence that you need to communicate effectively. I've already provided the necessary information for you to communicate for the process. Be an open book and include suggestions for areas of improvement. I do not need any illegal ideas or suggestions please.
Establishes your reliability and trustworthiness and improves relationships to information that matters. Don't keep responsibilities and job functions a secret? Establish open communication channels with MR MARK being so clear that objects can be seen and making relevant information readily available for them is an important way of improving transparency for purpose of the project that has business authenticity your bank has to verify first, and feel your brand's human side will enable benefits to be realized, better communication channels with MR MARK, promotes creativity, teamwork, and loyalty that will leads to you on a better decisions and solutions toward the project you have a responsibility and need to develop to succeed in your roles and prepare for future with it. Transparency can improve the ability to solve problems and make better decisions. With openness and honesty to keep information freely, and open communication of the best qualities in you also service quality can be improved so that you should not mistake the information we discussed about and feel more connected.