Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#426964 by FishyMails Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:37 pm
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2021 18:52:51 +0000
Subject: URGENT REPLY NEEDED

Greetings,

I decided to write you this proposal in good faith, believing that you will not betray me. I have been in search of someone who related to our late customer and a close friend of mine for an important issue but all the efforts were aborted. Then I decided to contact you because of its urgency and the circumstances surrounding it, meanwhile, I am Mr. John Hamzat, I am a reputable banker here in Dubai, UAE.

On the 20th of January 2014, our late customer, David Jung Kim, a citizen of the Republic of Korea and crude oil dealer made a fixed deposit with my bank, valued at US$18,500,000.00 (eighteen million, five hundred thousand us dollars) and the matured date for this deposit contract was on 05th of January 2018. But sadly he was among the death victims in the 3rd of August, 2014 Earthquake disaster in Jiuzhaigou, Sichuan Province, while on a business trip and that was how he met his end.

My bank management is yet to know about his death, but I, knew about it because he informed me as a friend before he traveled to China and I am his account relationship officer, and he did not mention any next of kin/ heir when the account was opened because he had a divorce one year and three months after his marriage and he had no child. Last week my bank management requested that he should give instructions on what to do about his funds, to renew the contract or not. I know this will happen and that is why I have been looking for a means to handle the situation, because if my bank directors happen to know that he is dead and do not have any heir, they will take the funds for their personal use. So I don't want such to happen and that is why I am seeking your cooperation and I will present you as the next of kin/ heir to the account of the deceased customer.

There is no risk involved; the transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of law. It is better that we reclaim the money, than allowing the bank directors to take it, as they are already rich.

I am not a greedy person, so I am suggesting we share the funds in this ratio, 70/30%. I want to know your thoughts on this, and please do treat this information highly confidential. I have more to write to you about and the details of this transaction once I receive your urgent response strictly through my personal email address:([email protected]) and If only you are interested in this transaction.

Regards,
Mr. John Hamzat

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement