Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#426960 by FishyMails Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:32 pm
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Tel: +44815634539821
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2021 12:20:10 +0100
Subject: From Mr. Daniel

Barclays Bank of London, Plc
Int'l remittance department (I.R.D)
1 Churchill place, London England E14 5HP
Our official code: (813)
Date:14 july 2021

Good Morning.

Attention : Dear Sir / Madam.

This is to inform you that $7.5m is slated to be paid to you as owner and beneficiary. The funds were deposited by Mr. Benson Max and since his death, no one has come for it and that is why I am contacting you to please receive it as the real owner, so that you can meet with the clearing and paying agent to clear and pay to you in person and in cash.

I would want you to send me your contact details (Phone and address) a copy of your ID so that I can submit to the clearing agent to be aware of whom he is speaking to and meeting him for claims and payment into any of your bank account as the bonafide depositor or next of kin.Note: Contact me on my private EMAIL:{ [email protected]

Yours in Service

Mr.Daniel h.Craig

+44815634539821

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement