Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#426945 by FishyMails Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:15 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2021 15:49:41 +0100
Subject: Re: Payment Approval !

Payment Approval !

We Apologies once again.From the Records of outstanding contractors due for payment with Bank, your name was discovered as next on the list of the outstanding Beneficiary who have not yet received their payments.

Only your signature is all you need to contribute before the bank can commence the payment to your bank account, because the Bank insists that you must come in person to sign the fund release Order..

NOTE: You are not making any Advance-payment The Bank Financier will take care of your flight expenses with your returning ticket and hotel reservation will be paid.. By the time you confirm the payment in your account you will pay back all the expenses at the process?

Please re-confirm if this is inline with what we have in our record and also for the processing of the transfer.

Your full name.

Phone, fax and mobile #.

Company name, position and address.

Profession, age and marital status.

Scanned copy of int'l passport.

Name Of Your Nearest Airport

I will need your attached international passport. Kindly, give me the name of your nearest airport for your flight ticket and hotel booking

May God's blessing remain with you.

Mr.Maxwell McEwan

Email: [email protected]

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement