Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#426469 by FishyMails Wed Jun 30, 2021 3:32 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2021 21:32:37 +0100
Subject: Waiting for your soonest response.

Attention

Sir,

After our board meeting with United Nations,IMF and United States
government /European Parliament they instructed us to release your
10.5 Million through cash diplomatic Immunity immediately you provide
your full information listed below

1)Your Full Name
2)your Mobile Number and Fax
3)Your Home Address
4)Your age and Occupation

I wait for your urgent response for the claim of your funds.All legal
document would be released to you before your US$105M will be
delivered to you.thanks for your maximum cooperation

Waiting for your soonest response.

Dr KINGSLEY OBIORA

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#443078 by Troy Platt Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:29 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2024 15:58:12 +0100
Subject: Your Funds

Dear Sir,
I have received a mandate from the President to conclude with the release of your fund process by the end of this February.

Now I suggest an option of opening a NON-RESIDENT DOMICILIARY ACCOUNT where your fund will be remitted and the particulars forwarded to enable you make transfer to your local account within the transfer limit. Also an ATM will be issued to enable you withdraw within the limits of $10,000 to $15,000 per day.The opening of the account will cost $170 ONLY which include the initial deposit and the cost of ATM issuance and delivery.Revert as soon as possible if this is acceptable so that I give you the details for the payment of the cost and we commence the process.Waiting for your soonest response.
Mr. Wale Edun, Hon. Minster of Finance, Nigeria

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!