Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#426282 by FishyMails Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:38 pm
Date: 2021-06-24 9:54:56 AM +01:00
Subject:

I am sorry for my delayed response to your mail.Thank you for your interest to work with me to get the fund invested. I will also appreciate working with you so far the following will be observed by both parties.

We must keep to our WATCH WORD: SINCERITY, HONESTY, FAITHFULNESS, EQUITY, TRANSPARENCY,TRUSTWORTHY, SECRECY, COMMITMENT AND DETERMINATION which is sure way to SUCCESS. Having engraved all these vital keys in our memories, victory will be rest assured.

The owner of the money is still alive but he is presently incapacitated in a hospital. He does not even recognize his son. His son cannot be able to manage the business because he is still a student.Please, may I know the area of business you wish to invest the money?

As I have already told you, the money will be given to you as a loan for the first 6 years and after expiration of the first 6 years, the parties can agree to renew the agreement or backout. I am not going to be part of the management team and I am not going to be a member of the board, this means that I will not participate in the running of the business.

My only major interest is that, at the end of every fiscal year, you will pay my commission as we shall agree and it will be stipulated in the M.O.U draft agreement we are going to sign.The moment the M.O.U is ready, I will send a copy to you to study, make corrections if need be, sign and return to me to sign.Please may I know the area of business you wish to invest the money.Immediately after the agreement is signed by both parties, the next step will be releasing the money to you for investment.If my terms are acceptable to you, please send your most authentic address and the name you want me to use for preparing the M.O.U. I hope that my explanation will meet your demand.

Sincerely yours
Mr. Dan Williams

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement