Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#426246 by McMarz Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:23 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: KINDLY CONTACT MR. EDDY GEORGE FOR YOUR ATM CARD DELIVERY
Tel. No.: +1 (917) 979 5246

ATTENTION BENEFICIARY,

I am Mr. Fred Martins, your payment agent. I wish to remind and notify you once again regarding your payment worth's of Five Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (US$5.5m) awarded to you as a compensation by the "Economic Community Of West African States" (ECOWAS). Thus, you are entitled to receive a sum of (US$5.5m) as compensation by the (ECOWAS) via "Automated Teller Machine"(ATM CARD).

Secondly, I'm using this opportunity to inform you that your ATM CARD has been duly processed and ready for immediate delivery to your designated address through "DIPLOMATIC DELIVERY MEANS" by delivery agent, MR. EDDY GEORGE. Thus, we have finalised with all the necessary arrangements required to enable us proceed on your ATM CARD delivery to you immediately through your authorised delivery agent, MR. EDDY GEORGE.

Therefore, I advise that you should kindly contact your delivery agent, MR. EDDY GEORGE immediately upon receiving this notification in order to proceed on your ATM CARD delivery to you without further delaying through the following details and information below,

Delivery Agent: Mr. Eddy George
E-mail: [email protected]
His Roaming International Number: +1 (917) 979 5246

Finally, for the security purpose and in order to avoid any error, mistake or wrong delivery thereafter, I advise that you should kindly reconfirm and forward the following details & information below, so that your ATM CARD will be delivered to you immediately through your delivery agent, MR. EDDY GEORGE. Therefore, do reconfirm and forward the following details & information below,

1] Your Full Name:=======================
2] Residential/Delivery Address:=========
3] Cell Phone Number:====================
4] Valid ID CARD:========================

Urgent response and anticipated cooperation will be highly appreciated.

Regards,

MR. FRED MARTINS
Payment Agent
Advertisement