Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#426192 by AlanJones Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:08 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: Re: TRANSFER OF US$ 1.5 MILLION INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.
Tel. No.: +233502292985

BANK OF GHANA
International Transfer
Processing Department
(Head Office Annex)
One Thorpe Road,
P. O. Box GP 2674
Accra, Ghana
Telephone: +233-502292985
Date:19/6/2021

Dear Fund Beneficiary,

I am Dr.Ernest Kwamina Yedu Addison,Governor,Bank Of Ghana.I am writing to inform you about your over-due funds that was brought here in my office to arrange and facilitate the immediate release of the amount of $1.500.000.00 ( One Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only ) being your Part-Payment into your bank account as stated which you know that this transaction has taken longer than expected.

It was revealed in your payment file as your name was penciled as the unpaid bonafide beneficiary to receive your over-due funds which was brought to our bank from the Economic Community of west African States (ECOWAS) as the World Bank,International Monetary Fund (IMF)and United Nation(UN)finally resolved this issue after one week meeting and they decided to pay all out-standing Part-payment sum of US$1,500,000.00(One Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) as we are indebted to pay all long OVER-DUE funds without any further delay.

Kindly comply with the essential remittance requirements to ensure the swift release of these funds into your account. Example, your international passport or your drivers license, your telephone and fax number for easy communication with your designated bank details for onward transfer of these funds.

please send me your particulars as listed below.

I look forward to your response.

Yours in Service,

Dr.Ernest Kwamina Yedu Addison
Executive Governor
Bank Of Ghana.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#427589 by AlanJones Tue Aug 17, 2021 10:53 pm
Subject: Re:TRANSFER OF US$ 1.5 MILLION INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.

BANK OF GHANA
International Transfer
Processing Department
(Head Office Annex)
One Thorpe Road,
P. O. Box GP 2674
Accra, Ghana
Telephone: +233-502292985

Dear Fund Beneficiary,

I am Dr.Ernest Kwamina Yedu Addison,Governor,Bank Of Ghana.I am writing to inform you about your over-due funds that was brought here in my office to arrange and facilitate the immediate release of the amount of $1.500.000.00 ( One Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only ) being your Part-Payment into your bank account as stated which you know that this transaction has been taken longer than you expected.

It was revealed in your payment file as your name was penciled as the unpaid bonafide beneficiary to receive your over-due funds which was brought to our bank from the Economic Community of west African States (ECOWAS) as the World Bank,International Monetary Fund (IMF)and United Nation(UN)finally resolved this issue after one week meeting and they decided to pay all out-standing Part-payment sum of US$1,500,000.00(One Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) as we are indebted to pay all long OVER-DUE funds without any further delay.

Kindly comply with the essential remittance requirements to ensure the swift release of these funds into your account. Example, your international passport or your drivers license, your telephone and fax number for easy communication with your designated bank details for onward transfer of these funds.

please send me your particulars as listed below.

Yours in Service,

Dr.Ernest Kwamina Yedu Addison
Executive Governor
Bank Of Ghana.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#429170 by AlanJones Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:01 am
Subject: Re:TRANSFER OF US$1.5 MILLION INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.

BANK OF GHANA
International Transfer
Processing Department
(Head Office Annex)
One Thorpe Road,
P. O. Box GP 2674
Accra,Ghana

Dear Fund Beneficiary,

I am Dr.Ernest Kwamina Addison,Governor,Bank Of Ghana.I am writing to inform you about your long over-due payment that was brought here in my office to arrange and facilitate the immediate release of the said amount of $1.500.000.00 ( One Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only ) being your Part-Payment into your bank account as stated which you know that this transaction has been taken longer than you expected.

It was revealed in your payment file as your name was penciled as the unpaid bonafide beneficiary to receive your long over-due payment that was brought to our bank from the Economic Community of west African States(ECOWAS), International Monetary Fund (IMF)and United Nation(UN) which they finally resolved this issue after one week meeting in New York,United States as they decided to pay all long out-standing Part-payment sum of US$1,500,000.00(One Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) as we are indebted to pay all long OVER-DUE payment without any further delay.

Kindly comply with the essential remittance requirements. Example, your international passport copy or your drivers license copy, your private telephone number for easy communication and your designated bank details to ensure the swift release of these funds into your account.

Please remember to send your particulars as listed below.The moment you send the information , then I will furnish you with further directives on this Payment arrangement today.

Remain Blessed.

Yours in Service,

Dr.Ernest Kwamina Addison
Executive Governor
Bank Of Ghana.
phone: +233-502292985