Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#426154 by FishyMails Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:29 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel: +2348120804091
Date: 2021-06-17 2:09:25 PM +01:00
Subject: PAYMENT POSTED OUT THIS MORNING

PAYMENT POSTED OUT THIS MORNING

Good day dear,

How are you today? I need the following answers from you immediately:Did you abandon your Compensation/Inheritance/Contract funds of US$20,700,000.00?? Did you authorize a lawyer to claim the fund on your behalf??Kindly get back to me immediately to avoid paying the wrong person.

This is the second notice we are sending to you in regards to your sum of $20.7 million usd left here in our office, we notified you about this few weeks ago but we,haven't heard from you up till this moment. Many other fund,which we are supposed to release together with yours, had already been released to their various owners and yet yours is still here in our office.

We are very grateful to be at your service. You have an consignment box in our office which was deposited in your favor by {FEDERAL (MINISTER OF FINANCE) you are required to summit the following personal details listed below to our office via e-mail? or call so that your ATM CARD will be delivered to you at your door step within 48 hours without any delay or stoppage from anybody.

Your Full Name.................
Your Mobile Phone Number..........
Your Current delivery Address.......
Your Country.............
Your City.................
Your Nearest Airport........
Sex:........Age:...............

Thanks for your kind understanding, hope to hear from you soon,

Alhaji Musa Ibrahim
International Fund Manager
Debt Management Office
Lagos - Nigeria
Telephone:234-8120-804-091
Email: [email protected]

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement