Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#426085 by AlanJones Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:48 pm
From: BITCOIN ULTIMATE EARNING INVESTMENT - [email protected]
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: INVEST WITH US TODAY AND GET DOUBLE OF YOUR MONEY
Tel. No.: +13605873770

BITCOIN ULTIMATE EARNING INVESTMENT
EDGWARE MIDDLESEX HA89BY,WASGINGTONN STATE, USA.

I actually have something that will be beneficial to You And I, with your permission can I enlighten
you on something...
Actually I’m a senior Account manager of ULTIMATE GLOBAL INVESTMENT.
Have you heard about bitcoin mining before?

Do you know that you can earn an amazing amount of $15,000 weekly with bitcoin mining, directly to your
bitcoin wallet, bank account or any withdrawal details you wish?

I am willing to teach you about bitcoin mining, coach on how to invest and work with you so let me
tell you more about bitcoin mining so that you can understand more better

Bitcoin mining is the basic way you can grow your bitcoin .The primary purpose of mining is to allow
Bitcoin nodes to reach a secure, tamper-resistant consensus. Mining is also the mechanism used to
introduce bitcoins into the system. Miners are paid transaction fees as well as a subsidy of newly
created coins, called block rewards.

Let me break it down. Just like investing in any other startup or business, you’re investing in bitcoin
bitcoin which is a digital currency that fluctuates and goes higher. Hypothetically, with a startup
capital of $300 you can be earning profits over $6,700 within 24hours.

To learn or know more text me on the phone number stated below for more inquiries and clarification.
([email protected])
+1 (360)587-3770
BROKER, BRYAN WOODS.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement