Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#425987 by FishyMails Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:24 pm
Reply-to: ralli akidy <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2021 09:28:05 +0000
Subject: From ralli

from ralli akidy

Please i need your help,Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you, I am Ms Ralii Akidy 19 years the only Daughter of Late Mr. & Mrs. Uzoh Akidy. My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant in Ivory cost , the economic capital of Abidjan, my father was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their outings on a business trip

My mother died when I was a baby and since then my father took me so special. Before the death of my father in a private hospital here he secretly called me on his bed side and told me that he has the sum of four million two hundred thausand dollar.($4.2Million) USD left in fixed / suspense account in one of the prime bank here in ivory coast, he said that he used my name as his only Daughter for the next of Kin in depositing of the money. He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth that he was poisoned by his business ssociates. Please i need you to help me to transfer the money into your account so that i will come over to your country and finish my education, Then you put the race of the money in a business and investment for more income.

(1) i want you To provide account where the bank will transfer the money .
(2) To serve as a guardian of this fund since I am only 19 years girl.
(3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education and to secure a resident permit in your country.

Moreover, Dear, I am willing to offer you 15% of the total sum as compensation for your effort/ input after the successful transfer of this money into your nominated account so that i will come over to your country,

PLEASE CONTACT ME DIRECT TO My email altanative at. [email protected]

From yours faithful love ralli akidy

i am waiting for your reply

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#426003 by FishyMails Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:29 pm
Date: 2021-06-10 10:03:55 PM +02:00
Subject: More about me

my dearest , how ae you doing , i hope you are fine, i thank you for your urgent reply, and helping me, now I want to tell you more about me for more understanding each other before we move to next step,.i am living here in cote d'ivoire with my parents, My parents were both citizens of cote d'ivoire and lived here before their death. They were Cocoa farmers and earned so much from their farm when they were alive. I have no any other persons left if not my uncle who have not been good to me since the death of my father. All he care about is selling my father's properties saying that i am a little girl i do not know what to do with those things. When I tried to protest does things, he started threatening my life and send me out from my family house. Right now I am hidding in a church, in the outskirt of the town where he can not know my way about until I come over to your country, Then immidiately this money is transfer into your account, i will now start coming over to join you and continue my education, while you can invest my own share to any business of your choice to get more income.

The good things that happened to me is that my uncle are not aware of this sum of money left in the bank. You should understand that I have no intentions of delaying this matter anylonger please I want to come over to join you as soon as possible, I have believe that you are nolonger a strenger but a family member. I want you to see this money as yours. i am puting all my trust on you to help me get this money sucessfuly.

please i will like you to give me more details of you for more understand each other very well so that we can move to next step , your telephone number, address, e.t.c, please pomise me and also keep this between us for sefty,i have never been in your country before, i dont want to lost this money because this is only thing i gained from my fathers hand, Then after i hear from you, i will give you the bank contact so that you will contact them for the transfering of the money to your account,

Thanks very much for your understand
your's faithful love Ralli akidy
God bless you
i am waiting for your reply

--

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#426004 by FishyMails Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:30 pm
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Tel: +22555903880
Date: 2021-06-11 5:03:29 PM +02:00
Subject: Contact the bank

here is the bank contact , just send mail to them as soon as possible

BANQUE INTERNATIONALE POUR LE' COMMERCE (BICICI)
BANK MANAGER IS MR. ANGE KOFFI
LINE: +225 5590 3880
BANK EMAIL : [email protected]

Please Contact the director Mr ange Koffi and tell him that you are writing unbehalf of me Ms Ralli Akidy who's father is dead and have money deposited in their bank. ask him what can you do do receive the money to you, just Feel free to email the bank director because he have already told me to look for someone who will help me and make the money transfer, Then he will wellcome you and tell you what to do next for the transfer ok

I will be waiting for your email after you contacting them
Your's Faithful Love Ralii