Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#425913 by AlanJones Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:50 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: my subject1
Tel. No.: +2348127790673

Mr Alex Ugo,
ATM Head of Operation
UNITED BANK OF AFRICA (UBA)

$10Million, ATM Master card Payment

Attention Beneficiary

I am Mr Alex Ugo, ATM Head of Operation Department UNITED BANK OF AFRICA, I resumed to this office on the 5th of last Month and during my official research last week I discovered an abandoned ATM Visa card valued sum of $10Million with your name as the rightful beneficiary.

I tried to know why this card have not been released to you but I was told that the formal ATM head of operation who left this office One month ago with-held your card for his own selfish interest.

Now that your ATM Master card is still available for you to pick it up here in our bank, I want to know how you wish to receive your ATM card along with your four digits pin code number.

You can come down here in our bank to pick up your card direct from my office or alternatively it can be send to your address through any registered reliable courier service company that you will take care of the courier charge, I don't know the cost of shipping the card to you but if you permit me I will go to the courier shipment company to find out the cost,

Your direct telephone number and address will be needed and more details of your ATM card payment will be made known to you as soon as I receive your swift positive response, to enable you know the amount programmed for your ATM daily withdrawal. Do call me as soon as you receive this message
Tel:+234-812-779-0673

Thanks For your anticipated co-operation and understanding. We will serve
You better.

Yours Faithfully,

Alex Ugo

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement