Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#425879 by AlanJones Fri Jun 04, 2021 11:44 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: I await your urgent feedback right away
Tel. No.: +12028524363

Dear beneficiary, Greeting to you!

I am Andrew Robinson from the United States Department of the Treasury.

Please this email is to inform you that I on my way to your house to deliver your $10.500,000.00 USD Million Dollars Abandoned inheritance Compensation fund seized under Ex president of the United States Mr. Donald Trump's and now the new elected president Joe Biden has ordered for immediate release of all abandoned fund found in our custody.

Honestly, you are very lucky because the new appointed secretary Janet Yellen was so nice to inform the Embassy about your abandoned inheritance fund worth $10.500,000.00 USD Million Dollars which was recovered in our files.

Please you need to reply back to me right away and confirm if you are available to receive your fund immediately? It is very important that I must proceed to your home right away and deliver your funds to you as soon as possible because I have some other things to handle at the office. I want to ensure that I must complete the delivery of your fund to your Scheduled.

You are required to reply back to me right away and reconfirm your full name, available telephone number and your correct delivery address so that I must avoid any wrong delivery. Then confirm to me if you are at home right to receive your fund, so that I must proceed right away and complete the delivery of your fund to you immediately as I instructed.

I await your urgent feedback right away. You can reach me on +1 (202) 852-4363 text me if I'm unable to answer.

Warm regards
Asst Andrew Robinson
Head Office Department of the Treasury
1500 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20220, USA

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#428123 by AlanJones Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:51 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: URGENT RESPONSE IS NEEDED
Tel. No.: +12028524363

Greetings to you,

I am Diplomat Andrew Robinson from the US Department of Treasury and this urgent email is to inform you that I have been waiting at the airport with your beneficiary funds and I need to proceed right away to your house and complete the delivery of your fund to you immediately today because I have some other urgent appointment to attend.

With much of the low economy during the lock-down, The United Nations announces emergency COVID-19 tax relief, the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) also decided to settle all outstanding debts and release all pending funds by waiving the huge taxes attached to it but there is no indication that the said approved fund was finally paid to you as the beneficiary because during the file verification exercise by the newly appointed Secretary of the Treasury, she came across a payment file in your name, this file has all the payment approval documents, especially from the United Nations Payment Agency as well as other agencies including US agencies. However, there is no indication that the said approved fund was finally paid to you as the beneficiary. Your total fund is US$2.5 million (Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars only).

Immediately reconfirm your shipping address to get this letter for a final inspection to ensure that you must receive your fund immediately today because I have some other urgent appointment to attend.

(1) Full names:
(2) Residence
(3) Age:
(4) Telephone / Mobile phone:
(5) Occupation:
(6) ID:

Reply back to me right away or you drop a message at +1 (202) 852-4363

Yours faithfully
Diplomat Andrew Robinson
United States Department of Treasury.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.