Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#425865 by AlanJones Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:27 am
Subject: Greetings
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +17432337298

Greetings, Hope you have not forgetting me. am a young girl who contacted you some years ago to assist me when am trying to move my
late father's fund to your country of resident. i write to inform you that have finally conclude the transaction with the help of an Indian
man Mr Moses. we secure the needed letter of administration and everything was perfectly done.

Meanwhile I do not forget your past effort made then even though it seems to fail some how, I have left a bank check with a pastor Smith Kewell in
Ivory Coast valued $300,000.00Us on your behalf. contact him on below email address ([email protected]) phone number +1 (743) 233-7298)
and indicate him on how you wish to receive this check and please let me know as soon as you have receive the it.

Sincerely
Miss Monica Smith

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement