Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#425776 by Troy Platt Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:11 am
Subject: Thanks for Your Past Effort.
To: Recipients <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 29 May 2021 19:20:20 +0200
Reply-To: [email protected]

Hello good friend,

Good day and how are you today? I hope all is well with you and your family? I am using this opportunity to inform you that this multi the million-dollar business that we both are working before has been finally concluded with the assistance of another partner from Iceland who financed the transaction to a logical conclusion. Due to your effort sincerity courage and trustworthiness, You showed during the transaction even though it was the unfinished transfer of funds into your account due to one reason or the other and for my kind gesture. I have left ATM Card for you worth $3,750.000 USD} ( three Million Seven Hundred Fifty Thousand United States Dollars Only, To show my appreciation for your pass assistance I must confess that you are truly a humble and sincere person.

However, I will gladly appreciate and hnappier wherever I am to hear that you have received your ATM Card it will be a great honor to me because you deserve it. and do to my new business establishment with my new partner in Iceland I will be very busy for a very long time kindly contact my parish pastor now. Rev Fred Grenville With the below information to enable him to negotiate with the courier company for the delivery of your ATM Card to you,

Contact person: Rev Fred Grenville
Email: [email protected]

Therefore you should send him your full Name and telephone number/your correct mailing address where you want him to send the ATM card to you. This information is what will enable him to deliver the ATM Card to you. as I have left instructions on your behalf.

Thanks for your pass effort and God bless you and your family.

Hoping to hear from you.

Regards,
Mrs. Ita Monica
Contact person: Rev Fred Grenville
Email: [email protected]

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement