Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#425524 by FishyMails Tue May 18, 2021 1:34 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 17 May 2021 00:13:30 -0700
Subject: CAN I TRUST YOU?

Dear friend,

My Name is Captain Harry Morgan from the United States Armed Force but currently in Kabul Afghanistan. I just discovered trunk boxes with a huge sum of US$25M twenty five million dollars from the "secret room. Please can you secure the box till my return to the States?? Can you assure me trust as I can assure you maximum security? Think about it and get back to me as soon as possible.

Best Regards
Harry Morgan.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#425553 by FishyMails Wed May 19, 2021 11:11 am
Date: 2021-05-19 10:07:07 AM -07:00
Subject: Re: CAN I TRUST YOU?

My dear,

I am pleased with your quick reply to my appeal. I wish to introduce myself to you. I am Captain Harry Morgan from hospitality state (Mississippi), a US Army contractor attached to the US Military Force in Kabul Afghanistan. I grew up in Mississippi Charity Homes after the death of my parents in an auto crash many years back, so I decided to join the US Army to reciprocate the love shown to me by my country USA.

As you very well know, Afghanistan is gradually undergoing a rebuilding process in some parts and there is much need for reconstruction which is why I came to evaluate the level of destruction and offer professional advice in line with the way they intend rebuilding. Work has been risky no doubt and challenging as sometimes we are faced head on with armed insurgents where we lose some soldiers during confrontation. On the 10th May 2021, at about 1200hrs during a normal inspection routine in Kabul where there are long streets of high-rise buildings which were built and occupied by Al Qaeda’s who were forcefully displaced by the US Armed Force .

I went along with other soldiers to commence evaluation work and I discovered an unusual bulge in a cellar which is presumed to be a strong-room Al Qaeda so I shove the metal shell and discovered metal trunk boxes stacked on top of one another which were locked with a bolt and upon forcing the trunk boxes open, I discovered sophisticated guns and all kinds of armorers and other boxes amongst which two contained bullets, one filled with hard drugs (heroine) and the other boxes to my amazement contains US currencies worth the sum of Twenty Five Million United States Dollars (US$25M) then I believed that the boxes, if not owned, must be linked to Al Qaeda and ISIS so I decided to clutch the trunk boxes and return back to my camp base in Kabul Afghanistan.

I was in desperate need of a “Reliable and Trust worthy” person who would receive, secure and protect the trunk box till my return which was why I contacted you for help as I cannot afford to retain the boxes here for any reason since Kabul Afghanistan is getting unsafe and dangerous every day. I have no idea what could happen next.

I am happy to have you, therefore I plead for your sincerity, honesty and trust therefore I request for your true identity to continue with you. I hereby attached my Photo for identity and I wish to have your details as follows;

1. Full Name
2. Full Address
3. Marital Status
4. Occupation
5. Age
6. Sex
7. Nationality
8. Country of Residence
9. Telephone Number
10. City
11. Company
12. Your passport or ID copy or any of your photos for me to identify you proper.

Lastly, please do take this transaction very seriously and reassure me that you are going to put your best to protect and keep the trunk boxes safe till my return to the states and I assure you that this deal is 100% risk free and your security is guaranteed.

I wait to hear from you soon.

Yours,
Capt. Harry Morgan

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.