Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#425513 by FishyMails Tue May 18, 2021 1:14 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: 2021-05-18 7:54:15 AM -07:00
Subject: Message From Mr. C Ajegbu

Dear
I hope this mail meets you well; my names are Mr. C. Ajegbu and a director in our coal corporation. I need your assistance, there is an over invoiced contract we executed with Russian company and as a staff of the said corporation, it will not be easy for me to lay claim to the over invoiced sum. I needed your assistance to get the money out. I will use my position to obtain payment approvals of the funds so that it will be transferred to you. The sum is twenty one million, eight hundred dollars. This will take 14 days to be process and concluded. I want to assure you of no illegality attached as the Russian Company have been settled. Please get back to me immediately if you can assist me with this.
Regards
Mr. C Ajegbu

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#425555 by FishyMails Wed May 19, 2021 11:14 am
Date: 2021-05-19 12:59:23 AM -07:00
Subject: Message From Mr. C Ajegbu

Dear
I hope this mail meets you well; my names are Mr. C. Ajegbu and a director in our coal corporation. I need your assistance, there is an over invoiced contract we executed with Russian company and as a staff of the said corporation, it will not be easy for me to lay claim to the over invoiced sum. I needed your assistance to get the money out. I will use my position to obtain payment approvals of the funds so that it will be transferred to you. The sum is twenty one million, eight hundred dollars. This will take 14 days to be process and concluded. I want to assure you of no illegality attached as the Russian Company have been settled. Please get back to me immediately if you can assist me with this.
Regards
Mr. C Ajegbu

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.