Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#425462 by FishyMails Fri May 14, 2021 4:02 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: 2021-05-12 2:05:47 PM +01:00
Subject: thank you very much for your understanding

Dear Friend.

Salaam Alaikum., My name is Col. Hussein Harmush, an army officer from Syria Arab Republic but I am presently staying in a refugee camp here in Manila city of Philippines with my wife and my children after our lucky escape from Syria some years ago. This is as a result of the ongoing bloody civil war in my country Syria which has killed thousands of innocent civilians including women and children over the last few years.

Please I would like to discuss a very important and urgent business proposal with you involving a total sum of US$ 5,000,000.00. (Five Million U.S Dollars Only) with a Bank in London only if you can permit me by responding back to this message as soon as possible.

Inshallah I need your honest assistance in transferring this total funds to your Bank account so that I will travel to your country with my family in order to meet you for onward investment of this total funds through your help. I will be giving you more complete details about this transaction and

thank you very much for your understanding

Col. Hussein Harmush.
Philippines Refugee Camp.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement