Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#425451 by AlanJones Thu May 13, 2021 10:55 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: RE: Attention Dear E-mail Owner
Tel. No.: +16082913311

My Name is Mr Nathaniel Wilson I'm a Diplomatic Agent I have been trying to reach you on your Phone about four hours now, just to inform you about my successful arrival in Dulles International Airport Washington DC - USA with your Package Box.which I have been instructed by DHL EXPRESS COURIER DELIVERY COMPANY to be delivered to you.The Airport Authority demanded for all the legal back up papers to prove to them that the PACKAGE BOX' ready delivery, I have presented the papers I handed to them and they are very much pleased with the papers I presented but the only thing that is still keeping me here is the airport custom yellow tag and International Delivery Permit certificate. which is not placed on the package, one of the Airport Authority has advise that we get the custom clearance certificate and International Delivery Permit certificate which cost $100
Regard
Mr Nathaniel Wilson
Call Me On +1608) 291-3311
[email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement