Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#425433 by Grusskire Wed May 12, 2021 3:14 am
reply-to: [email protected]
date: May 8, 2021, 5:26 PM
subject: U.S. DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY,

U.S. DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY,
MG Timothy J. Lowenberg, Adjutant General and Director State Military
Department Washington Military Dept., Bldg1 Camp Murry, Wash 98430-5000 USA.
EMAIL :::::: [email protected]

Good Day To You:

I Hope this email finds you in good spirit and in good health? because i am quite aware of your losses in the past years now through this security office intelligent track devices, it may surprise you that i am also aware of your Consignment Boxes Pursuit In Benin, Ghana, Togo, Nigeria, Spain, France, Malaysia, Indonesia, China, Korea and etc .My name Is Shullman Napolitano, the secretary of U.S Department Of Homeland Security , i am in charge to monitor all Foreign Transactions In Africa Europe And Asia and this kept me in constantly traveling round the world.

I have been in The U.S Department Of Homeland Security Secret Service now since The Government of President Joe Biden, monitoring the various transactions going on in Africa, Europe And Asia, most especially Consignments Cases, A.T.M Card Cases And Bank Transfer. I do not intend to spoil your day or to put you under duress.

But you can not receive any of your Consignments Boxes, A.T.M Card And Bank Transfer pursuit, without a Clearance from this U.S Department Of Homeland Security. However, upon my arrival in Benin Republic after series of meetings with our President Joe Biden and United Nations Secretary General Ban Ki-Moon, due to numerous complains from other Security Agencies from Africa Asia, Europe, Oceania, Antarctica, South America And The United States Of America Respectively, and against the Benin Government and Nigeria over the rate of Scam/Fraudulent Activities going on in these Africa Countries and around the World.

When I arrived in the Benin Parliament in Cotonou and went through all cases of unpaid funds, I found your Consignment Box Clearance File lying on the Foreign Affair Office Desk without any attention and on thorough scrutiny, I discovered that your Consignment has been abandoned by your delivery agent. Meanwhile, I was made to understand that the Foreign Affair Office has tried to reach to you, but no way and they have made several attempts to contact your delivery agent but to no avail.

To my greatest surprise, during my recent routine Re-Checking, i personally discovered that your Consignment Content Declaration Document (C.C.D.D) stated that your Consignment Contains Personal Effects meanwhile, it contains United States Dollar Cash Us$40 Million Dollars, (Forty Million United States Dollars) which made it impossible for the Consignment to be delivered to you earlier before now.

Based on this personal discovery, i am contacting you now to let you know that with my position and power as the secretary of U.S Department Of Homeland Security and now i am presently here in Benin Republic to handle this matter of all unpaid foreign payment to their respective owners like you, i can assist you to legally clear your Consignment Funds and personally make the shipment to you on my traveling back, but you must agree with the following conditions. Because i have called our office in Washington,Dc from here in Benin, who has been intercepting all your E-Mail Communications, telephone Text/Sms messages & all telephone Calls, with the help of Mtn, Tigo Vodafone And Airtel Network Benin.

I also received some information from our Homeland Security Office representing here in Benin Republic, they have confirmed about your emails, & other communications that you have been dealing and sending Money to people in Benin, Ghana, South Africa, Togo, Nigeria , UK & etc who claims to be the Western Union Directors and representative of other unofficial offices. You are also dealing with a Bank, and other names which I am still waiting to be forwarded to me from Our Office In Washington,Dc. My office authority has monitored all your dealings with those Hoodlums.

You are advised to from hence fort stop further dealings with all the above-mentioned people, until we complete our investigation. Because your dealing with them is termed as an illegal transaction. I wish to inform you that we the Homeland Security is on lookout for all the above mentioned names, mostly those who claim to be the director of West African Debt settlement, Western Union And MoneyGram And A.T.M Card offices and including the property recovery Benin. All these mentioned people are imposters, and we intend to apprehend them soon.

I want you to please stop communicating, and dealing with them until we complete our investigation. I wish to notify you about the latest development concerning your Consignment Box content of your total USD$40 Million that was already handed over to me today. Your Consignment Box content of your total USD$40 Million was assigned to me today after the meeting held between me and some of the top Parliament members of Benin and the Foreign Affair Minister in the Benin Capital Commercial Headquarters Cotonou, due to the delay by you as nobody has heard from you to receive your Consignment Box For Long time now.

Accordingly, we have waived away all your Consignment Box "Clearance Fees" and authorized the Government of Benin Republic to allow me to fly with this your approved Consignment Box to make the delivery to you without any delay which they have agreed. The only Fee you will Pay to confirm Your Consignment Box received in your possession is the "Air Flight Weight Fee of you Consignment Box which is the sum of $75 only.

In order words your Briefcase is with me now and i shall be coming to your country to make the delivery to you as soon as you send me your below shipping details/Address where you will want your consignment to be delivered to you.

Your Full Name: :.........
Your Full Address: .
Your Direct Telephone Numbers:.
Preferably, you can send us your Mobile Phone number to enable an urgent direct contact with you hence the arrival in your city.

Hence i hear from you also with the MTCN Numbers for the fee payment of the Air Flight Weight Fee of your Consignment Box which is the sum of $100.00 only, then, i will be coming along with your Consignment Briefcase Box content of your USD $40 Million, but remember that as the secretary of The Department Of Homeland Security United States Of America, i am a Us Government Secret Security Agent and i have the power to go through any Airport Customs and security Agents without personal inspection or inspecting what i carry along. Buy iTunes card and send if you cannot use Western Union Or Money Gram,

And as soon as i arrive in your state, i will give you a telephone call and instantly send an email to you from my official I pad Hand Computer which is always with me while traveling around the world so that you will give me a direction on how we can meet Face to Face and i will physically hand over your Consignment Box to you before proceeding back to to my official duty Post in the States.

As soon as i arrive, i shall call you on your Telephone Number following an email to you then when you immediately respond, i will Meet you in person, hand over your Consignment Box to you and all these will end once and for all now.

I have taken this assignment upon myself because I understand that you have really paid so much on the cost of these Delivery which i want to stop now, because nothing was received by you. So be advised to contact me hence immediately you get this email now because everything has been done ok.

Once you send the money, try to immediately notify me with the Mtcn for easy pick up and for the immediate action on the delivery of your Consignment Box,for you to receive your Funds without any further delay Again . Since you was unable to receive it since Send the fee of $100.00 via MoneyGram or Western Union Money Transfer using the below stated receivers name and information. Or you look any App store and buy Steam wallet or eBay card or iTunes card,

Receiver name: Mickey Donatelli
Address,3613 reading crest ave
Reading, Pennsylvania 19605

As soon as you send the fee, make sure that you send me the MTCN numbers, sender's name and other payment information. Once you send the Money, Try to immediately notify me with the Mtcn for confirmation and for the immediate action on the shipping of your Consignment and its Handing over to you. Also you are to forward to us any email that you have been receiving from people for proper verification and investigation before you deal with them okay.

I have a very limited time to stay here so i Will like you to urgently respond to this email message with the fee payment MTCN Numbers ok , my dear, this is the opportunity for you and you have to urgently comply so that your Box shall be delivered to you at your designated address. But remember that after (Some Days) you did not make the Payment, then i Will have no other option than to regard your funds as unclaimed and divert it to Us Government Reserve Fund or to the Benin Government Treasury. Please treat this as a matter of urgency.

Sincerely Yours,
SUPP. INTELLIGENCY GENERAL,NAPOLITANO SHULLMAN
SECRETARY OF THE DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY USA
Advertisement