Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#425369 by FishyMails Sun May 09, 2021 2:58 pm
Date: Thu, 06 May 2021 18:44:39 +0000
Subject: Minister of Finance and Economic Planning

Attn : Sir/Madam,

I am pleased to contact you this day.My name is Kenneth Ofori-Atta the Minister of Finance and Economic Planning, Republic of Ghana.I am contacting you,due to your pending transactions that has been delayed and has not been completed.After thorough investigation and findings,i am made to understand that you have not been following the right procedures that is why your funds have not been able to get to you.

Right now I want you to send me the following so that I can review your file and give you the details on how your funds can get to you.

(1) Your Driver licence or International passport.

(2) Your delivery address.

(3) Your telephone number.

(4) Your occupation.

The fee is only $580usd. If you are not interested, dont reply.

Note: If you don't pay the fee of $580usd dont bother to reply and be telling me different stories.

I need these details as soon as possible.

Otherwise anything you do with anyone regardless of who they are will never be completed.

Yours sincerely.

Kenneth Ofori-Atta

Office of the Minister of Finance and Economic Planning

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement