Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#425359 by FishyMails Sun May 09, 2021 2:33 pm
Date: 2021-05-05 12:30:46 PM +01:00
Subject: Dear beneficiary

Dear beneficiary

I am a foreign delegate from the United Nations fund recovery committee office/ compensation directive office , your name and address are among the listed and approved people for this payments as one of the scammed victim, i wait your swift response for the immediate payments of your US$ 300.000.00 compensations funds.

On this faith full recommendations, I want you to know that during the last UN meetings held at Africa ,it was alarmed so much by the rest of the world in the meetings on the lost of funds by various foreigners to the scams artists operating in syndicates all over the world today, in other to retain the good image of the country, the president UN is now paying 50 victims of this operators US$ 300.000.00 each, Due to the corrupt and inefficient banking systems in Africa, we have concluded to affect your payment through western union you will be receiving USD 5,000 dollars daily through western union $5,000 daily until the total amount of the ( $300.000 Dollars ) three hundred thousand united state dollars is complete. As your full compensation payment total sum of (USD$300.000 Dollars) via western union information to pick up your first payment.

MTCN: 281-449-####
Sender's first name: Charles
Sender's last name: Ihem
Text Question: How Long
Answer: Immediately
Amount s: $5,000

According to the number of applicants at hand,12 beneficiaries has been paid ,half of the victims are from the United States and Asia, we
still have more left to be paid Waiting for your swift response in other to advice you on how to get the remaining 4 digits.

Thanks
Mrs. stephanie sayouba

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#425395 by FishyMails Mon May 10, 2021 3:42 pm
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Date: 2021-05-10 12:03:17 PM +01:00
Subject: Good day

Good day,

How are you today? i hope you fine and safe, you are welcome to the foreign delegate from the United Nations fund recovery committee office/ compensation directive office,

On this faith full recommendations, I want you to know that during the last UN meetings held at Africa ,it was alarmed so much by the rest of the world in the meetings on the lost of funds by various foreigners to the scams artists operating in syndicates all over the world today, in other to retain the good image of the country, the president UN is now paying 50 victims of this operators US$ 300.000.00 each, Due to the corrupt and inefficient banking systems in Africa,

In response to your mail this you are advice to contact general director control in charge (Mr. Alkabir Musa) through his below email address ( [email protected] ) For immediate pick up/receiving your money $5,000.00USD per daily till the total amount of (USD $300.000 Dollars ) Have been transferred to you properly contact general director control in charge contact him with the following details,

Your Full Name:
Home Address:
Phone Number:

Email Address: ( [email protected] )

Thanks,
Mrs Stephanie Sayouba.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.