Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#425354 by FishyMails Sun May 09, 2021 2:24 pm
Tel: +32460220404
Date: 2021-05-04 8:17:34 PM -07:00
Subject: Attention

Attention

My Name is Mr.Lucas Foli a personal Accountant-manager in Halifax Bank in Antwerp,Belgium,kindly,study this message very well and act accordingly. A late investor whose name Terrence McNally secretly deposited an amount of seventeen million seven hundred and ninety Thousand United States Dollars ($17,790,000.00 usd) with Our Bank for some years which recently died of Coronavirus no Next of kin attached to the funds deposited we later got to know the bearer married to same sexist therefore seek for your assistant for the claim of the funds.

Please get back to me as soon as possible for more details if you are interested in my proposal. For further information kindly send me your direct phone number for further action, once I hear from you I shall send you the proof of the funds and other relatives documents.

This message is intended solely for the addressee or email bearer. If you have received this in error, delete immediately. Going contrary to this warning may be unlawful.

Best Regards,
Lucas Foli
Reply to:[email protected]
Phone number:+32460220404

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#425411 by FishyMails Mon May 10, 2021 8:52 pm
Date: 2021-05-10 10:45:47 PM +02:00
Subject: Attention

I really want us to archieve this together.Here is the attached copy of the proof of funds including a copy of my working identification card,
Regards
Lucas
ImageImage

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.